ADVOCATE CONTROL SOLUTION HIGH RANGE & LOW RANGE 4mL
The ADVOCATE Control Solution is a desired aqueous glucose solution for verifying the accuracy of the Advocate Redi-Code+ blood glucose test Strips. Advocate Redi-Code Control Solution ensures that your meter and test strips are working together properly. The product contains a known amount of glucose that reacts with the glucose test trips. Advocate control solution is available at 2 range, Advocate control solution high range and Advocate control solution low range.
WHEN TO PERFORM CONTROL TESTING
The Advocate control solution can be used to verify that your Advocate glucose monitoring system is working correctly and giving accurate results. The system is performing correctly if the control solution test result falls within the specific control solution range listed on your test strip vial.
According to the Advocate RediCode+ Speaking Meter User Manual, you need to check your system with control solutions:
- Before using the meter for the first time
- when you begin using a new vial of Advocate test strips
- Whenever you suspect that your Advocate meter or test strips are not working properly
- After cleaning and disinfection of the meter
- At least once a week
- To check your technique
- When your Advocate test strips are exposed to extreme environmental conditions (below 39.2°F, or above 104°F, humidity levels above 85%)
- If you drop the meter
To learn more visit checking your Advocate test strips with Advocate control solution.
* Content and information on this page is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and does NOT constitute any medical professional advice.
The Full Line of Advocate Diabetes Products
Advocate products are made by Pharma Supply – one of the leading manufacturers of diabetic products. Advocate goes beyond diabetes products to offer medical products. Here is a list of all the Advocate diabetes and medical supplies.