The long waited pet U-40 syringes are finally here. The PetTest insulin syringes from ADVOCATE are the WORLD’S THINNEST, featuring 31 gauge needles which provide a more comfortable injection for your pet. No more using those thick 29 gauge needles. Your Pet Deserves the New Advocate PetTest Insulin Syringes!
Advocate PetTest Insulin Syringes U-40
In this blog we are going to explore the features and benefits of the Advocate PetTest syringes. By the end of this post you will see what makes PetTest our number one choice for insulin syringes for your diabetic cats and dogs. Lastly, you can take advantage of our special discount to get these syringes for your pets.
PetTest comes to you packed with features and benefits that you would expect from a reliable insulin syringe brand. Here is the list of the main features:
- Size: Available in 3/10CC and 1/2CC Syringes PetTest insulin syringes are designed for the injection of variety of units even the smallest size.
- Gauge: At 31G x 5/16” PetTest offer the most comfort needle. Your pets won’t have to endure the thick 29 gauge needles anymore.
- Unit Marking: PetTest U-40 syringes barrels features 1/2 unit marks so you can keep doses accurate.
- Needle Quality: Similar to all Advocate needles, PetTest needles are fine, sharp, and extra-lubricated to lessen the injection pain.
- Needle Sharpness: To ensure smooth and comfortable injection PetTest comes with tri-bevel tip.
- Syringe Grip: Take advantage of PetTest’s extra wide finger grip and administer insulin with full control.
- Safety: With the Advocate’s protective needles and plunger caps you won’t have worry about safety again.
- Quality: PetTest syringes are made of high quality surgical-grade steel.
What differentiates PetTest from the rest of the pet insulin syringes?
In addition to the aforementioned feature of PetTest there is one major benefit that differentiates it from the rest of the pet syringes available in the market. All other U-40 syringes utilize a thicker, less comfortable 29 gauge needle. The PetTest insulin syringes are available in 31 gauge for less injection pain and maximum comfort of your pet. The shorter 5/16” needle length also minimizes the risk of a painful injection into the muscle.
Injecting insulin is one of the essential elements of your pet’s diabetes management. Having the right insulin syringes will give you the confidence you need to tackle the administration process.
Coupon for Advocate PetTest Syringes + Free Shipping!
Get 10% off Advocate PetTest insulin syringes on top of our regular quantity discounts plus free shipping. Apply the coupon code 10pet61blg at checkout to redeem the offer.
NOTE. coupon is for single use, is only applicable to Advocate PetTest syringes, and cannot be combined with other coupons. Available while supplies last!