If you have to inject insulin every day whether with syringes or pen needles, comfort is always first and foremost on your mind. While some people experience little to no discomfort when administering their injections, others deal with frequent pain and sensitivity, a concerning issue that only seems to compound itself as time goes by.
If you belong to the latter group, you might have resigned yourself to thinking that there is no alternative, but with AMISCO, you might just be changing your tune! The AMISCO Ultra Thin II insulin syringes and MaxiComfort II pen needles are as thin as a hair at just 31 gauge, meaning your daily injections will be a breeze.
AMISCO Insulin Syringes are available in a variety of sizes including:
- AMISCO MaxiComfort 29g 1/2″-12.7mm .5cc
- AMISCO MaxiComfort 29g 1/2″-12.7mm 1cc
- AMISCO Ultra-Thin 30g 5/16″-8mm .3cc
- AMISCO Ultra-Thin 30g 5/16″-8mm .5cc
- AMISCO Ultra-Thin 30g 5/16″-8mm 1cc
- AMISCO Ultra-Thin II 31g 5/16″-8mm .3cc
- AMISCO Ultra-Thin II 31g 5/16″-8mm .5cc
- AMISCO Ultra-Thin II 31g 5/16″-8mm 1cc
AMISCO MaxiComfort pen needles are available in:
- AMISCO MaxiComfort 29g x 1/2″ (12.7mm)
- AMISCO MaxiComfort II 31g x 5/16″ (8mm)
- AMISCO MaxiComfort II 31g x 3/16″ (5mm)
- AMISCO MaxiComfort II 31g x 1/4″ (6mm)
AMISCO insulin pen needles and syringes are number one for comfort
AMISCO also provide a range of additional benefits over other brands, including extra lubrication and a tapered tip for maximum comfort – but that’s not all. Just some of the advantages to choosing AMISCO Ultra Thin II include:
- Large, easy-to-read numbers to ensure an accurate dose
- Tri-beveled, film-coated tip
- Polished to remove burrs
- Range of sizes: available in .3cc, .5cc and 1cc capacities
- No dead space in the needle hub eliminates waste and makes dosing more accurate
- Tip of plunger lines up with scale marks
In addition, AMISCO is considerably less expensive than many other major brands of insulin syringe. Diabetic supplies are essential – but they are also expensive. When you have the opportunity to pay less for a product you use every single day, it’s like a gift. Even better, this is not a product that requires you to “settle for less”. The features, the value, and the quality that AMISCO offer are top-notch all the way so you can purchase with confidence, knowing that your health needs are being met in the best way possible.
AMISCO Ultra Thin II insulin syringes are film-coated to ensure a smooth injection, every time. If you have ever experienced injection difficulty, these super-fine needles could be the solution you have been looking for.
Common injection problems that AMISCO Ultra Thin II can solve include:
- Bleeding or pain at the site of the injection: the Ultra Thin II’s 31 gauge needles are lubricated and polished for maximum comfort.
- Difficulty measuring the correct dose: the Ultra Thin II features large, easy-to-read scale markings and numbers to ensure accurate dosing.
- Affordability: with the high cost of insulin medication and diabetic supplies, it’s great to have an affordable alternative that doesn’t skimp on quality.
- Latex allergies: the AMISCO Ultra Thin II contains no latex so you don’t have to worry about having an adverse reaction.
- Needle phobia: since AMISCO Ultra Thin II are only 31 gauge, injections are more comfortable and virtually pain-free, which is great news if you hate needles.
Some of the advantages to choosing AMISCO MaxiComfort II pen needles include:
- Non-Toxic, non-Pyrogenic, and latex free
- Electropolished to remove burrs
- Film-coated for a smoother injections
- Protective enclosure ensures a safe and sterile needle.
- Lubricated needle provides injection comfort.
- Universal fit, compatible with most commercially available pen devices*
- Triple Sharpened for Greater Comfort
With all of these benefits, if you have not considered using AMISCO, maybe it’s time you should. Checkout out their insulin syringes and pen needles and see if they fit your needs.