CARESENS N GLUCOSE METER
CareSens N Glucose Meter uses the CareSens N glucose test strips to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples.
CareSens N glucose meter features an easy to use meter, requires no coding, is easy-to-handle, and delivers test results as fast as 5 seconds. The Care Sense N meter stores 500 glucose readings which can be easily downloaded to SmartLog software.
The CareSens N glucose meter calculates and displays the averages of total test results, pre- and post-meal test results from the last 1, 7, 14, 30, and 90 days. Care Sense N glucose meter is an ideal choice for those who need to frequently measure their glucose levels. CareSens meter is equipped with an alarm system so that you can be reminded to rest at meal times.
The CareSens meter box includes the following items:
- CareSens Meter
- CR2032 3V Batteries (2)
- Manual (English/Spanish)
- Quick Guide
- Uses the CareSens N blood glucose test strips
- Alternate Site Testing (AST) approved using CareSens N test strips
- No coding required
- Pre and post-meal flagging
- Pre and post-meal 1,7,14, 30, 90 day averaging
- 4 alarms ( post-meal* 3 time set alarms) *2 hours after meal
- USB Port to download data
- Compatible with CareSens PC Care Program and PC cable
- Easy-grip design
- 5-second test time
- Battery life of 5000 tests
- 500 test values can be stored with time and date
CareSens N provides users with rapid, and convenient blood glucose in vitro (i.e., outside the body) diagnostic monitoring. You can obtain accurate results in just 5 seconds with a small (0.5 µL) blood sample. The CareSens N Blood Glucose Meter is designed to minimize code related errors in monitoring by using the no-coding function.
- Reported result range: 1.1-33.3 mmol/L
- sample Size: Minimum 0.5 µL
- Sample type: Fresh capillary whole blood
- Calibration: Plasma-equivalent
- Assay method: Electrochemical
- Battery life 5,000 tests
- Power Two 3.0 V lithium batteries (disposable, type CR2032)
- Memory 500 test results
- Size: 93 x 47 x 15 (mm)
- Weight: 51.5 g (battery included)
- Temperature range: 5 – 50°C
- Relative humidity range: 10 – 90%
Ensuring Accurate Results
CareSens N Glucose Meter uses the CareSens N glucose test strips to quantitatively measure glucose in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertips and alternative sites such as the forearm, palm, thigh, and calf. You may use the CareSens Control Solution to check that your meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the CareSens N manual provided in the test strips box. Ensuring accurate results with CareSens test strips is the key to have precise glucose results.
i-Sens Glucose Testing Supplies
The CareSens N meter is made by i-Sens, a leading manufacturer of diabetic products. Here is a list of all the glucose testing supplies that i-Sens has to offer.
CareSens N Refined – Control Solution Testing
CareSens N Refined – Errors and Other Messages
CareSens N Refined – Inserting Batteries
CareSens N Refined – Key Features
CareSens N Refined – Setting the Alarm
CareSens N Refined – Setting up Your Meter
CareSens N Refined – Testing Blood Glucose
How To Videos
* Content and information on this page is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and does NOT constitute any medical professional advice.
One thought on “CARESENS N GLUCOSE METER”
I NEED A NEW METER AND TEST STRIPS I AM COVERED BY MEDICARE