Introducing CareSens N Blood Glucose Monitoring System from I-Sens
- One-Step Operation: No coding: Just insert the strip and you’re ready to test in just 1 step.
- Fast & Gentle Testing: Small 0.5 micro liter blood sample + 5 second test results with no extra time for coding or sample filling
- Reliable Accuracy: Proven accuracy + Automatic code-reading through CodeSens Technology + No interference with Maltose, Lactose, Galactose, or Xylose
CareSens N glucose test strips are designed for easy handling. Blood sample is automatically drawn into the test strip. Care Sens N is a affordable test strip and yet delivers clinically accurate results in as little as 5 seconds.
CareSens N Blood glucose monitoring system: Less work and less worry!
CareSens N Glucose Test Strips:
- Sample Size Needed – 0.5 uL Sample
- 5 Second Test
- Easy to Handle
- No Coding Required
- Accurate Results
- Alternate Site Testing
- Lightweight plastic/steel design.
- Sterile for 5 years or until the needle cap is removed.
- Compatible with most commercially available lancing devices.
- Constant length of the exposed needle.
- Designed for less painful testing
- Gamma-Sterilized for your safety
- Easy to use
CareSens N Meter
- No coding
- Pre and post-meal flagging
- Pre and post-meal 1,7,14, 30, 90 day averaging
- 4 alarms ( post-meal* 3 time set alarms) *2 hours after meal
- USB Port to download data
- Compatible with CareSens PC Care Program and PC cable
- Easy-grip design
- Comfortable, compact design
- One-Step Operation
- Clinically accurate results
- 5-second test time
- Battery life of 5000 tests
- 500 test values can be stored with time and date
- Works with CareSens N glucose test strips
- Affordable & reliable glucose monitoring system
The reliable automatic code-reading of CareSens N combines accuracy and convenience, and removes the worry of inaccurate results from miscoding.
CareSense N Owner’s Booklet
CareSens N Refined – Control Solution Testing
CareSens N Refined – Errors and Other Messages
CareSens N Refined – Inserting Batteries
CareSens N Refined – Key Features
CareSens N Refined – Setting the Alarm
CareSens N Refined – Setting up Your Meter
CareSens N Refined – Testing Blood Glucose
About I-Sens, Inc. Manufacturer of CareSens Glucose Monitoring System
I-SENS was founded in 2000 in Korea and has an excellent reputation for advanced biosensor technology. The “CareSens” self-monitoring blood glucose meter, was launched in 2003. i-SENS has the vision of the realization of technology to improve human health. Through its cutting edge biosensor and electrochemistry technology, i-SENS develops, produces and distributes products in order to improve human health. Click here to learn more about I-Sens, Inc.
Checking your CareSens N test strips with CareSens Control solution will ensure your test strips are working properly and that you are getting accurate results with your CareSens N test strips. For precise instruction for Control Solution Testing visit CareSense N Owner’s Booklet.
* Content and information on this page is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and does NOT constitute any medical professional advice.
4 thoughts on “CARESENS N GLUCOSE TEST STRIPS”
The hospital where I was recently treated, prescribed another brand of diabetic testing which I don’t like as well as CareSens. Would you please fill my order and ship it as soon as possible?
Thank you for your attention.
(Ms.) Eviell H. Severe
Could you please contact us directly?
I am totally out of supplies and would appreciate a rush order on these two items. Thank you.
Your order will be shipped via USPS first-class mail service free of charge. Our free shipping typically delivers 3-6 BUSINESS days depending on your address. To have your order delivered 2-3 Business days or even faster 1-2 Business days there will be an extra charge. Please let us know how you would like to proceed.