Introducing CareSens N Blood Glucose Monitoring System from I-Sens
- One-Step Operation: No coding: Just insert the strip and you’re ready to test in just 1 step.
- Fast & Gentle Testing: Small 0.5 micro liter blood sample + 5 second test results with no extra time for coding or sample filling
- Reliable Accuracy: Proven accuracy + Automatic code-reading through CodeSens Technology + No interference with Maltose, Lactose, Galactose, or Xylose
CareSens N glucose test strips are designed for easy handling. Blood sample is automatically drawn into the test strip. Care Sens N is a affordable test strip and yet delivers clinically accurate results in as little as 5 seconds.
CareSens N Blood glucose monitoring system: Less work and less worry!
CareSens N Glucose Test Strips:
- Sample Size Needed – 0.5 uL Sample
- 5 Second Test
- Easy to Handle
- No Coding Required
- Accurate Results
- Alternate Site Testing
- Lightweight plastic/steel design.
- Sterile for 5 years or until the needle cap is removed.
- Compatible with most commercially available lancing devices.
- Constant length of the exposed needle.
- Designed for less painful testing
- Gamma-Sterilized for your safety
- Easy to use
CareSens N Meter
- No coding
- Pre and post-meal flagging
- Pre and post-meal 1,7,14, 30, 90 day averaging
- 4 alarms ( post-meal* 3 time set alarms) *2 hours after meal
- USB Port to download data
- Compatible with CareSens PC Care Program and PC cable
- Easy-grip design
- Comfortable, compact design
- One-Step Operation
- Clinically accurate results
- 5-second test time
- Battery life of 5000 tests
- 500 test values can be stored with time and date
- Works with CareSens N glucose test strips
- Affordable & reliable glucose monitoring system
The reliable automatic code-reading of CareSens N combines accuracy and convenience, and removes the worry of inaccurate results from miscoding.
CareSense N Owner’s Booklet
CareSens N Refined – Control Solution Testing
CareSens N Refined – Errors and Other Messages
CareSens N Refined – Inserting Batteries
CareSens N Refined – Key Features
CareSens N Refined – Setting the Alarm
CareSens N Refined – Setting up Your Meter
CareSens N Refined – Testing Blood Glucose
About I-Sens, Inc. Manufacturer of CareSens Glucose Monitoring System
I-SENS was founded in 2000 in Korea and has an excellent reputation for advanced biosensor technology. The “CareSens” self-monitoring blood glucose meter, was launched in 2003. i-SENS has the vision of the realization of technology to improve human health. Through its cutting edge biosensor and electrochemistry technology, i-SENS develops, produces and distributes products in order to improve human health. Click here to learn more about I-Sens, Inc.
Checking your CareSens N test strips with CareSens Control solution will ensure your test strips are working properly and that you are getting accurate results with your CareSens N test strips. For precise instruction for Control Solution Testing visit CareSense N Owner’s Booklet.
* Content and information on this page is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and does NOT constitute any medical professional advice.