The True Metrix Control Solution is a desired aqueous glucose solution for verifying the accuracy of the True Metrix blood glucose test Strips. Checking your True Metrix test strips with True Metrix Control solution will ensure your test strips are working properly and that you are getting accurate results with your True Metrix blood glucose test strips.
True Metrix control solution comes in 3 levels including level 1 (low), level2 (medium), and level3 (high).
WHEN TO PERFORM A CONTROL SOLUTION TEST
According to True Metrix User Manual you should check your true metrix tests trips with true metrix control solution:
- For practice to ensure your testing technique is good,
- Occasionally as you use a vial of test strips,
- When opening a new vial of test strips,
- If results seem unusually high or low,
- If a vial has been left opened or exposed to extreme heat or cold, or humidity,
- Whenever a check on performance of the system is needed,
- If meter damage is suspected (meter was dropped, crushed, wet, etc.)
Ranges printed on True Metrix test strips vial label are for Control Test results only and are not suggested levels for your blood glucose. Do not drink control solution.
HOW TO TEST CONTROL SOLUTION
Before checking your True Metrix test strips with True Metrix control solution make sure to:
- Check dates on control solution label and test strip vial label.
- Use only true metrix control solutions.
- Allow control solution, vial of test strips and meter to adjust to room temperature. Write date first opened on both control solution bottle label and test strip vial label when using for the first time.
- DO NOT SHAKE your control solution.
There are several steps to control testing that you can find in True Metrix User Manual.
TRUE METRIX TEST STRIPS
True Metrix Test Strips are for use with True Metrix glucose meter to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples. True Metrix Test Strips are for use with True Metrix glucose meter to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples.
Triple Sense Technology:
- Hydrophilic Coating: promotes fast blood absorption
- Sample Well: see through area shows that the proper amount of blood has been applied
- Tiny Sample Size: only 0.5 microliter blood sample
- Tiny, 0.5 microliter blood sample
- Detects – Sample environment, sample size, control solution
- Analyzes – environmental and physiological factors
- Corrects – hematocrit/temperature
- Test Strips Proudly Made in the USA
* Content and information on this page is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and does NOT constitute any medical professional advice.
True Metrix Bundles
To save on your True Metrix test strips and other supplies. Take advantage of the following bundles: