TESTING MADE EASY WITH EASYMAX V SO YOU CAN LIVE LIFE TO THE MAX
Good news folks,
We wanted to let you know that EasyMax V Self Monitoring Blood Glucose Monitoring system is now available at Diabetic Outlet. The addition of EasyMax blood glucose monitoring to our online store provide us with the opportunity to deliver a wider inventory of self-testing glucose monitoring system to our customers. Now you can buy EasyMax V blood glucose meter and test strips from DiabeticOutlet.com at the lowest prices with free shipping
EASYMAX V BLOOD GLUCOSE MONITORING SYSTEM
EasyMax V meter uses the EasyMax test strips to quantitatively measure your blood glucose (sugar) levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertip, palm or forearm.
Testing your blood glucose regularly can make a big difference in how you manage your diabetes every day. EasyMax V is designed to be dependable, easy-to-use, compact, lightweight, and portable to help you monitor your blood glucose on a regular basis.
EasyMax V Blood Glucose Monitoring System features talking meter, fast results, and alternate site testing. EasyMax V glucose meter does not require coding, which makes home glucose monitoring very easy. Furthermore, Easy Max V meter speaks your test results making everyday testing even easier for users with hearing or vision issues.
- Small Blood Sample Size Needed – Only 0.6 Microliter
- Bilingual – English & Spanish
- Talking Meter
- Alternate Site Testing (Finger, Palm, and Forearm)
- Simple to Use
- Downloadable Results
- Large Display, Easy-to-Read Text
- Large, Easy-to-Handle Test Strips
- No Coding Required
- Fast Results in 5 sec
- Mute Function
- Memory Stores 480 Test Results
- Brand name: EasyMax V Blood Glucose Meter
- Range: 20 – 600 mg/dL
- Test time 5 seconds
- Memory sets 480 test results
- Operating condition Temp. 50°F – 104°F (10°C – 40°C)
- Relative Humidity R.H. ≦ 90%
- Storage and transportation condition Temp. 39°F ~104°F (4°C ~40°C)
- Relative Humidity R.H. ≦ 90%
- Blood sample 0.6 μL Fresh blood from fingertip, palm or forearm
- Hematocrit (Hct) 30-55%
- Power 2 Alkaline 1.5V (AAA)
- Display dimension 1.57” x 1.30” (40.0 × 33.0 mm)
- Device dimension H × W × D (mm) 3.6” x 2.1” x 0.8” (92.9 × 54 × 21.65 mm)
- Weight 1.48 oz (42.04 grams) w/o batteries
- Principles Electrochemical biosensor technology
Your EasyMax V glucose meter includes:
- EasyMax V Glucose Meter
- Carrying Case
- 2 ct. AAA Batteries
- User’s Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Self-Test Log Book
- EasyMax test strips
- High Control Solution
- Normal Control Solution
- Low Control Solution
Although the EasyMax V Blood Glucose System is easy to use, you may need to consult your healthcare professional (this may be your doctor, pharmacist or diabetes nurse educator) for instructions on how to use the system. Only the correct use of the system will ensure accurate results.
Important Information About Your EasyMax V Meter
- EasyMax V blood glucose meter is designed and approved for testing fresh capillary blood from your fingertip, palm or forearm. The meter is for outside the body (in vitro) use. It should not be used to diagnose diabetes.
- Only use EasyMax V blood glucose meter with EasyMax Blood Glucose Test Strips. Other test strips will give inaccurate results.
- Testing is not valid for neonatal blood specimen.
- Do not disassemble the meter as this may cause damage to the components resulting in incorrect reading. Disassembling the meter will also void the warranty.
- Always keep the EasyMax V meter clean and store it in a safe place. Protect the meter from direct sunlight to ensure a longer lifespan.
- You should not store the meter or test strips in a car, a bathroom or a refrigerator.
- Keep the EasyMax meter, test strips and lancing device away from children and pets.
- You should not test critically ill patients with home-use blood glucose meters.
- Elevated levels of acetaminophen, uric acid, gentisica acid, levodopa, dopamine, ascorbic acid and methyldopa may affect results.
- Incorrect results may occur when performing the test. If you believe you are not feeling well, please contact your healthcare professional.
- Remove batteries if the meter will not be used for one month or more.
- Consult with your healthcare professional before testing on your palm or forearm.
- Do not touch the strips with wet hands.
- Do not use expired strips (the expiration date is shown on the bottle).
- Do not bend, cut or twist the strips.
- Altitude up to 10,000 feet above sea level has no effect on readings.