We are excited to announce that EasyTouch insulin syringes are now available at Diabetic Outlet Store. We carry a full line of EasyTouch insulin syringes at a variety of sizes and lengths. The addition of EasyTouch syringes provides us with the opportunity to provide our customers with a wider inventory of diabetic supplies.
Easy Touch Insulin Syringes are available in:
- 27g, 1/2″ (12.7mm), .5cc & 1cc
- 28g, 1/2″ (12.7mm), .5cc & 1cc
- 29g, 1/2″ (12.7mm), .5cc & 1cc
- 30g, 5/16″ (8mm), .3cc, .5cc, 1cc
- 30g, 1/2″ (12.7mm), .3cc, .5cc, 1cc
- 31g, 5/16″ (8mm), .3cc, .5cc, 1cc
What make EasyTouch insulin syringes stand out from the competitors?
In 2011, Specialized Technology Resources (STR), a worldwide Independent Research Laboratory, conducted a study on the quality of EasyTouch insulin syringes versus BD insulin syringes. Key measurements included needle sharpness, tensil strength, glue strength and product finish. At the end, STR rated EasyTouch insulin syringes 10/10 versus BD insulin syringes.
- Quality compared to national leading brands
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
- Color-Coded to Gauge
- Needles are made with Surgical Steel
- Triple-Bevel Cut for a Sharper Point
- Thin Wall Cannulas for an Easier Flow
- Electro-polished to Remove Burrs for a Smoother Injection
- Film Coated for Maximum Comfort
Be aware of Insulin syringe regulations!
Insulin syringes are over-the-counter items in most states. States such California or Nevada don’t require prescription to buy insulin syringes. However state of Delaware, New Jersey, US Virgin Islands require a prescription to order syringes. Furthermore, states of CT, IL, ME, NH, and NY require a prescription for orders with quantities of 10 syringes and more.
You’re responsible for abiding the laws of your state.