People battling diabetes often use pen needles for regular injection of insulin with pen injector devices. When using pen needles patient could occasionally experience needlestick injuries. Safety pen needles are specifically designed to reduce those incidents. EasyTouch safety pen needles feature a protective shield that automatically locks into place after injection to help reduce the occurrence of needlestick injuries.
WHY EASYTOUCH SAFETY PEN NEEDLES?
FDA calls for safety concerns among patients and caregivers using pen needles. EasyTouch safety pen needles not only address the safety concerns but also offer a comfortable injection experience.
EasyTouch safety pen needles 30g are equipped with colored hubs specifically designed to clearly show users when the safety shield has been activated. This reduces the needle injuries.
The high quality safety pen needles from EasyTouch are ideal for home injections particularly for elderly patients at nursing facilities. They are also used by professionals such as travel nurses.
EasyTouch safety pen needles are available at multiple variations to accommodate all injection needs:
- 29g, 3/16″ (5mm)
- 29g, 5/16″ (8mm)
- 30G, 3/16” (5mm)
- 30G, 5/16” (8mm)
Easy Touch safety pen needles offers a variety of features over other brands:
- Automatic protective shield
- Needle Design for Maximum Patient Comfort
- Triple-bevel cut
- Electro-polished to remove burrs for a smoother injection
- Film Coated for smoother injection
- Quality compared to national leading brands
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Easy-to-read information on each side of the box
- Needles are made with Surgical Steel
- Thin wall cannulas for an easier flow
EasyTouch Safety Pen Needles are compatible with the following pen devices:
- Lilly HumanaPen Luxura HD
- Lilly Humulin Pen
- Novo Nordisk Pen
- Novo Nordisk InnoLet
- Novo Nordisk NovoPen
- Owen Mumford Autopen
- Sanofi-Aventis ClikSTAR
- Ypsomed Gansulin Pen