Jasmine is a young girl who battles diabetes. As part of her diabetes management she has to inject insulin on a regular basis because her body depends on it, she has no other choice. Apart from being a daunting task, injecting regularly with a needle gives her bruising. That all changed when she found TickleFLEX
Jasmine has had significantly less bruising since she started using TickleFLEX – a revolutionary pen accessory that makes injecting a safer, more comfortable and worry-free process.
How Does TickleFLEX Work?
After watching Jasmine’s video the injection with TickleFLEX all of sudden seems smooth and seamless. Simply slide it over the needle and continue using your pen as normal except the process will be smoother and worry free.
Soft spiky fingers stimulate and saturate the local nerves so you don’t feel the needle. It’s called distraction analgesia, like rubbing an ache or scratching an itch.
Fingers pile up subcutaneous tissue under the needle and then spread out to control the needle depth and hold the pen steady. Bruising is virtually eliminated.
You don’t see the needle; it doesn’t hurt and TickleFLEX looks and feels friendly. Self injecting becomes safer and more consistent, a no stress routine
What Does TickleFLEX Can Do For You?
In simple terms TickleFLEX attaches to your pen and tickles away the pain, needle-stick injuries, and needle phobia associated with the injection process. Specifically TickleFLEX:
- hides the needle as it breaks the skin, reducing stress for those with needle phobia.
- has a large pad area that acts like a snow shoe and prevents the needle going in too deep.
- holds the needle stable enabling you to reach further around your body and inject with one hand.
- can substantially reduce bruising.
- enables users to confidently inject in more sites, thus potentially reducing issues associated with lipohypertrophy.
- is made of silicon that has an anti-microbial additive and can be washed or even boiled.
It also Extends Your Selection Sites When Used with FLEXtend
FLEXtend is a pen holder that works in conjunction with TickleFLEX to enable you to inject in other parts of the body that were previously deemed inaccessible.
When you self inject you use your thumb to depress the ejection button, which in turn makes some parts of the body inaccessible. FLEXtend enables you to inject into those previously inaccessible parts of the body by reversing your grip so your thumb is now at the needle end.