NIPRO TRUEbalance Glucose Meter uses the TRUEbalance glucose test strips to qualitatively measure the blood glucose levels.
TRUEBALANCE GLUCOSE METER
TRUE balance meter is a no-coding system that simplifies diabetes testing. It eliminates the coding step and expedites the testing procedure when a new vial of test strips is used.TRUEbalance meter also features large test strips for easier handing, easy to read, and fast test time.
- No coding
- Small, 1 microliter blood sample
- Simple, 2-step testing
- Accurate results in 10 seconds
- 365 test memory
- Date and Time
- 365 Test Memory
- 14 and 30-day Averaging
- Easy to handle test strips
- Data management capability
- Result Range: 20-600 mg/dL
- Sample Size: Minimum 1 microliter (1 µL)
- Sample: Human capillary whole blood or TRUEcontrol Glucose Control Solution
- Test Time: 10 seconds
- Result Value: Plasma values
- Assay Method: Electrochemical
- Reference Method: Yellow Springs Instrument (YSI)
- Power Supply: One 3V lithium battery #CR2032 (non-rechargable)
- Battery Life: Approximately 1,100 tests or 1 year
- Automatic shut-off: After two minutes of non-use
- Weight: 1.66 ounces
- Size: 3.52” x 2.15” x 0.67”
- Memory Size: 365 blood glucose results, 1 Control Test result
Operating Range (Meter & Test Strips)
- Relative Humidity: 10-90% (Non-condensing)
- Temperature: 50°-104°F
- Hematocrit: 30-55%
ENSURING ACCURATE RESULTS WITH TRUEBALANCE GLUCOSE METER
According to TRUEbnalance user manual, to ensure the most accurate results with your Nipro TRUEbalance meter:
- Read all instructions before testing.
- TRUEbalance is an in vitro (outside body) quantitative system that is used for self-testing and point-of-care (bedside) testing of human whole blood only.
- Meter displays results as plasma values.
- Use only TRUEtrack Test Strips and TRUEcontrol Control Solution with TRUEbalance Meter.
- Do not use for diagnosis of diabetes or for testing blood glucose in newborns.
- The TRUEbalance is recommended for testing of human capillary whole blood only. TRUEtrack is not recommended for use with venous samples.
- Perform Quality Control Testing before performing a blood test for the first time.
Note. use at least 2 levels of Control for quality control testing:
- Set date and time for correct Morning Average values.
- When using the meter for the first time, check the unit of measure in the meter Display after performing a control or blood test. Result must display in the correct unit of measure (mg/dL).
- If the result does not display in the correct unit of measure, DO NOT use the meter and DO NOT use the meter result to determine treatment.
Importnat TRUEbalance meter information
According to TRUEbnalance user manual, you should pay attention to the following warnings when using the True Track blood glucose test strips:
- NEVER reuse your Nipro TRUEbalance Test Strips.
- NEVER wipe the True Balance Test Strips with water, alcohol or any cleaner.
- DO NOT attempt to remove blood or control sample from the TRUEbalance Glucose Test Strips or clean Test Strips and re-use. Reuse of Test Strips will cause inaccurate results.
- NEVER add a second drop of sample to Strip. Adding more sample gives an error message.
- The TRUEbalance Blood Glucose Monitoring System is for one person use ONLY. DO NOT share your Meter or your Lancing Device with anyone, including family members. DO NOT use on more than one person. ALL parts of your Blood Glucose Monitoring System could carry blood-borne diseases after use, even after cleaning and disinfection.
* Content and information on this page is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and does NOT constitute any medical professional advice.
Nipro TRUEbalance Bundles
To save on your TRUEbalance test strips and acessories, take advantage of the following bundles: