NIPRO TRUEBALANCE TEST STRIPS 50 COUNT BOX
Nipro TRUEbalance test strips are for use with Nipro TRUEbalance glucose meter to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples.
Nipro TRUEbalance test strips are for use with TRUEbalance glucose meter. Innovative TRUEfill beveled tip design allows for precise entry of blood sample.
The TRUEbalance test strips will NOT work with other Nipro glucose monitoring systems – ONLY with TRUEbalance glucose meter.
Nipro TRUEbalance test strips require a small blood sample and deliver accurate results. TRUEbalance test strips feature patented TRUEfill technology that allows for precise entry of blood sample and promotes first-test success and accurate results.
Nipro TRUEbalance delivers accurate results and is affordable compared to many other brands.And, they are used by the TRUEbalance glucose monitoring system, offering you the ultimate convenience whether you’re at home or on the go.
TRUEbalance test strips are made by Trividia Heal – leading manufacturer of diabetic and medical supplies – and are available under the brand Nipro.
- For use with TRUEbalance glucose monitoring system
- No coding system
- Easy to use
- Costs up to 30% less than competitors
- Beveled-tip design allows for precise entry of blood sample
- Patented four-electrode technology helps ensure adequate blood sample
- Meter beeps when proper blood sample is detected
ENSURING ACCURATE RESULTS WITH TRUEBALANCE TEST STRIPS
According to TRUEbnalance user manual, to ensure the most accurate results with your Nipro TRUEbalance test strips:
- Read all instructions before testing.
- TRUEbalance is an in vitro (outside body) quantitative system that is used for self-testing and point-of-care (bedside) testing of human whole blood only.
- Meter displays results as plasma values.
- Use only TRUEbalance Test Strips and TRUEcontrol Control Solution with TRUEbalance Meter.
- Do not use for diagnosis of diabetes or for testing blood glucose in newborns.
- The TRUEbalance is recommended for testing of human capillary whole blood only. TRUEbalance is not recommended for use with venous samples.
- Perform Quality Control Testing before performing a blood test for the first time.
Note. use at least 2 levels of Control for quality control testing:
- Set date and time for correct Morning Average values.
- When using the meter for the first time, check the unit of measure in the meter Display after performing a control or blood test. Result must display in the correct unit of measure (mg/dL).
- If the result does not display in the correct unit of measure, DO NOT use the meter and DO NOT use the meter result to determine treatment.
Importnat TRUEbalance test strips information
According to TRUEbnalance user manual, you should pay attention to the following warnings when using the True Track blood glucose test strips:
- NEVER reuse your Nipro TRUEbalance Test Strips.
- NEVER wipe the True Balance Test Strips with water, alcohol or any cleaner.
- DO NOT attempt to remove blood or control sample from the TRUEbalance Glucose Test Strips or clean Test Strips and re-use. Reuse of Test Strips will cause inaccurate results.
- NEVER add a second drop of sample to Strip. Adding more sample gives an error message.
- The TRUEbalance Blood Glucose Monitoring System is for one person use ONLY. DO NOT share your Meter or your Lancing Device with anyone, including family members. DO NOT use on more than one person. ALL parts of your Blood Glucose Monitoring System could carry blood-borne diseases after use, even after cleaning and disinfection.
* Content and information on this page is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and does NOT constitute any medical professional advice.
Nipro TRUEbalance Bundles
To save on your TRUEbalance test strips and other supplies, take advantage of the following bundles: