NIPRO TRUEREAD TEST STRIPS 50 COUNT BOX
Nipro TRUEread test strips are for use with Nipro TRUEread glucose meter to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples.
Featuring advanced testing technology, TRUEread test strips are designed to help you easily collect a small blood sample for accurate blood glucose level testing. Nipro True Read strips ensure accurate and precise results. True Read test strips are for use with the True Read glucose monitor for fast, accurate glucose readings.
True Read test strips are for self-testing of blood glucose in fresh, human capillary whole blood taken from the fingertip or forearm. True Read strips are for single patient use. True Read test strips are for use with True Read meters only. TRUEread test strips are affordable, easy to handle and simple to use.
- NIPRO TRUEread Test Strips 50 count
- True Read offers a simple, 2-step testing
- Audible signal indicates strip is filled
- True Read requires a tiny blood sample, only 1 microliter
- True Read delivers results in 10 seconds
- Easy to handle strips
ENSURING ACCURATE RESULTS WITH TRUEREAD TEST STRIPS
According to TRUEread user manual, to ensure the most accurate results with your Nipro TRUEread test strips:
- Read all instructions before testing.
- TRUEread is an in vitro (outside body) quantitative system that is used for self-testing and point-of-care (bedside) testing of human whole blood only.
- Meter displays results as plasma values.
- Use only TRUEread Test Strips and TRUEcontrol Control Solution with TRUEread Meter.
- Do not use for diagnosis of diabetes or for testing blood glucose in newborns.
- The TRUEread is recommended for testing of human capillary whole blood only. TRUEread is not recommended for use with venous samples.
- Perform Quality Control Testing before performing a blood test for the first time.
Note. use at least 2 levels of Control for quality control testing:
- Set date and time for correct Morning Average values.
- When using the meter for the first time, check the unit of measure in the meter Display after performing a control or blood test. Result must display in the correct unit of measure (mg/dL).
- If the result does not display in the correct unit of measure, DO NOT use the meter and DO NOT use the meter result to determine treatment.
Importnat TRUEread test strips information
According to TRUEread user manual, you should pay attention to the following warnings when using the True Track blood glucose test strips:
- NEVER reuse your Nipro TRUEread Test Strips.
- NEVER wipe the True Read Test Strips with water, alcohol or any cleaner.
- DO NOT attempt to remove blood or control sample from the TRUEread Glucose Test Strips or clean Test Strips and re-use. Reuse of Test Strips will cause inaccurate results.
- NEVER add a second drop of sample to Strip. Adding more sample gives an error message.
- The TRUEread Blood Glucose Monitoring System is for one person use ONLY. DO NOT share your Meter or your Lancing Device with anyone, including family members. DO NOT use on more than one person. ALL parts of your Blood Glucose Monitoring System could carry blood-borne diseases after use, even after cleaning and disinfection.
* Content and information on this page is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and does NOT constitute any medical professional advice.