The Nipro TRUEtrack glucose meter uses the TRUEtrack glucose test strips to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples. The TRUEtrack glucose meter does not work with other Nipro glucose test strips including True Metrix, TRUEtest, TRUEread, or TRUEbalance – ONLY use the TRUEtrack.
TRUETRACK GLUCOSE METER
Nipro TRUEtrack glcuose meter delivers clinically accurate results you can rely on and it is fast and easy. Patented Quad-Electrode technology enables accurate and precise measurements. Meter measures and corrects for environmental variations. Innovative TRUEfill beveled tip design allows for precise entry of blood sample.
- Simple 2-step testing – just insert strip and test
- Fast, accurate results in 10 seconds
- Small, 1-microliter blood sample
- Date and Time
- 365 Test Memory
- Simple Code Chip Set-up
- 14 and 30 Day Averaging
- Data Management Capabilities
- Result Range: 20-600 mg/dL
- Sample Size: Minimum 1 microliter (1 µL)
- Sample: Human capillary whole blood or TRUEcontrol Glucose Control Solution
- Test Time: 10 seconds
- Result Value: Plasma values
- Assay Method: Electrochemical
- Reference Method: Yellow Springs Instrument (YSI)
- Power Supply: One 3V lithium battery #CR2032 (non-rechargable)
- Battery Life: Approximately 1,100 tests or 1 year
- Automatic shut-off: After two minutes of non-use
- Weight: 1.66 ounces
- Size: 3.52” x 2.15” x 0.67”
- Memory Size: 365 blood glucose results, 1 Control Test result
Operating Range (Meter & Test Strips)
- Relative Humidity: 10-90% (Non-condensing)
- Temperature: 50°-104°F
- Hematocrit: 30-55%
ENSURING ACCURATE RESULTS WITH TRUETRACK GLUCOSE METER
According to TRUEtrack user manual, to ensure the most accurate results with your Nipro TRUEtrack glucose meter:
- Read all instructions before testing.
- TRUEtrack is an in vitro (outside body) quantitative system that is used for self-testing and point-of-care (bedside) testing of human whole blood only.
- Check Codes. Code in Meter Display must match Code on vial of TRUEtrack Test Strips being used and Code Number printed on Code Chip.
- Meter displays results as plasma values.
- Use only TRUEtrack Test Strips and TRUEcontrol Glucose Control Solution with TRUEtrack Meter.
- Do not use for diagnosis of diabetes or for testing blood glucose in newborns.
- The TRUEtrack is recommended for testing of human capillary whole blood only. TRUEtrack is not recommended for use with venous samples.
- Perform Quality Control Testing before performing a blood test for the first time.
Note. use at least 2 levels of Control for quality control testing:
- Set date and time for correct Morning Average values.
- When using the meter for the first time, check the unit of measure in the meter Display after performing a control or blood test. Result must display in the correct unit of measure (mg/dL).
- If the result does not display in the correct unit of measure, DO NOT use the meter and DO NOT use the meter result to determine treatment.
Importnat TRUEtrack glucose meter information
According to TRUEtrack user manual, you should pay attention to the following warnings when using the True Track blood glucose test strips:
- NEVER reuse your Nipro TRUEtrack Test Strips.
- NEVER wipe the True Track Test Strips with water, alcohol or any cleaner.
- DO NOT attempt to remove blood or control sample from the TRUEtrack Glucose Test Strips or clean Test Strips and re-use. Reuse of Test Strips will cause inaccurate results.
- NEVER add a second drop of sample to Strip. Adding more sample gives an error message.
- The TRUEtrack Blood Glucose Monitoring System is for one person use ONLY. DO NOT share your Meter or your Lancing Device with anyone, including family members. DO NOT use on more than one person. ALL parts of your Blood Glucose Monitoring System could carry blood-borne diseases after use, even after cleaning and disinfection.
* Content and information on this page is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and does NOT constitute any medical professional advice.
Nipro TRUEtrack Bundles
To save on your TRUEtrack test strips and other supplies, take advantage of the following bundles: