NOVA LANCING DEVICE SUREFLEX
The Nova Lancing Device (or Nova SureFlex Lancing Device) uses the Nova SureFlex Lancets to obtain a capillary blood sample to monitor blood glucose levels.
Featuring 5 penetration depth settings and a force adjustment feature Nova SureFlex provides more comfort and control than other lancing devices. The device also comes with a clear alternate site end cap for testing on the forearm and palm, 10 lancets, and depth adjuster.
- 1 Nova SureFlex lancing device
- 10 Nova Sure Flex lancets
- 1 clear cap for Alternate Site Testing (AST)
Nova Lancing Device is compatible with Nova SureFlex lancets. Nova SureFlex is designed to reduce the pain and to minimize the blood sample required for glucose testing. Select from 5 different depth settings for complete comfort. Nova SureFlex is compact and light, it fits virtually anywhere and goes everywhere for today’s active lives.
- 5 depth settings
- Easy to grip – ergonomic design
- A force adjustment feature for more comfort and control
- Use Nova SureFlex lancets 33 gauge
- a clear alternate site end cap for testing on the forearm and palm
NOVA LANCING DEIVCE COMPONENTS
The diagram below depicts the major components of the Nova lancing device. Please read the instructions for use inset sheet for the Nova SureFlex lancing deice for detailed instructions.
Important! Your Nova lancing device is for your personal use only. Do not share with others. Sharing the lancing or lancets can transmit serious, even grave infections. To avoid accidental sticks, do not store used lancets in the device after testing or arm the lancing device with a new sterile lancets unless ready to use.
* Content and information on this page is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and does NOT constitute any medical professional advice.
To save on your Nova lancing device and lancets as well as other Nova glucose testing supplies take advantage of the following bundles.
The full line of Nova Max diabetes care products