NOVA MAX LINK GLUCOSE METER
Nova Max Link Glucose Meter uses the Nova Max glucose test strips to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples.
Nova Max Link Glucose Meter uses the Nova Max glucose test strips to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples. Nova Max Link is a no-coding monitor that measures blood glucose and wirelessly transmits results to the Medtronic insulin pump. Nova Max Link is an easy to use monitoring system that provides quick results. Nova Max Link Glucose Meter kit does not require any coding for Nova Max glucose test strips. Glucose readings are displayed in as little 5 seconds.
Nova Max Link meter works with Nova Max test strips. Nova Max glucose test strips require a very small amount of blood, just 0.3 microliters. Alternate site testing from either the palm or forearm is available for Nova Max glucose testing. Nova Max meters are used by people with diabetes to monitor their blood sugar levels. Nova Max meters can store 400 test results.
- Small Sample Size Needed
- Easy to Handle
- No Coding Required
- Alternate Site Testing
- Quick Results
- Affordable and Reliable Glucose Meter
- Proven Technology
- Wireless Communication to Medtronic Insulin Pump*
- Tiny .3µl Blood Sample
- Fast 5-Second Results
- Alternate Site Testing
- Virtually Pain-Free 33 Gauge Lancets
*For use with your Paradigm Model 512, 712 or higher insulin pump.
- Test Measured: Blood Glucose
- Glucose Methodology: Glucose oxidase biosensor
- Glucose Test Results: mg/dL (Plasma values)
- Sample type: Capillary whole blood
- Glucose Test range: 20 to 600 mg/dL
- Acceptable Hematocrit range: 25% to 60%
- Length of Test: 5 seconds (Glu), 10 seconds (Ket)
- Test Strip Volumes: 0.3 µL (Glu), 0.8 µL (Ket)
- Battery Life (nominal) 500 Tests
- Low Battery Life: About 10 Tests
- Data Output Port: Serial, USB
- Operating Ranges: Temperature 57° to 104°F (14° to 40°C) | Humidity 10% to 90% relative humidity
- Weight: 2.65 oz (75 g)
- Size: 3.6×2.3×0.9 in (91.4×58.4×22.9 mm)
- Monitor data storage: 400 Results
Wireless Communication to Medtronic Insulin Pumps Models 512, 712 and Higher Including Revel
Nova Max Link automatically sends new blood glucose test results to the Paradigm Insulin Pump for use by the Bolus Wizard Calculator. This calculates the amount of insulin needed to reach target blood glucose levels.
The Nova Max Link Blood Glucose Monitor is intended to be used for the quantitative measurement of glucose in capillary whole blood. It is intended for use by people with diabetes mellitus in the home as an aid to monitor the effectiveness of diabetes control. The Nova Max Link Blood Glucose Monitor is specifically indicated for the quantitative measurement of glucose in whole blood capillary samples obtained from the fingertip, palm and forearm.
- The Nova Max Link Blood Glucose Monitor is intended for use outside the body (in vitro diagnostic use).
- It should only be used with Nova Max Test Strips and Nova Max Control Solution.
- It should be used for testing glucose (sugar) and only with fresh capillary whole blood samples.
- It should NOT be used to diagnose diabetes or to test newborns.
- It should NOT be stored in the refrigerator or in the car.
* Content and information on this page is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and does NOT constitute any medical advice.
To save on your meter other Nova glucose testing supplies take advantage of the following bundles.
The full line of Nova Max diabetes care products