EMBRACE TEST STRIPS 50 COUNT BOX
Embrace test strips are for use with the Embrace glucose meter to quantitatively measure the blood glucose using fresh capillary whole blood taken from fingertips, palm, or forearm.
- Biosensor-based test strips that requires very little blood sample
- Under-fill detection to alert you when there is not enough blood to test
- Approved for Alternate Site Testing (AST)
- Fast and Accurate Results
- Easy to use
- Instant triple check system
- No coding required
The Embrace test strips are glucose specific, biosensor-based test strips that requires very little blood sample to quickly test glucose in fresh capillary whole blood.
The embrace test strip is equipped with under-fill detection to alert you when there is not enough blood to perform a test, so you can be assured that each reading you get is an accurate and meaningful result.
Alternate Site Testing (AST)
Approved for alternate site testing (AST) Embrace can test for blood glucose using a sample obtained from areas other than your fingertips such asfingertips, palm, or forearm.
Fast, accurate results with a tiny sample
Embrace test strips are designed to deliver fast and accurate glucose readings. Embrace strips require a tiny blood sample which means less blood is needed.
Easy to use
Embrace test strips are designed to work with Embrace glucose meter to be accurate and easy to use. The added convenience of the bi-lingual talking feature can be used as a verbal aid for using the meter. The talking feature enables you to hear your glucose readings. Simply insert the Embrace test strips and let meter talk the results.
Instant triple check system
The Instant Triple Check System of Embrace test strip ensures precise results every time. Its Fill Detection verifies sample is adequate. Pinpoint technology detects the blood sample.
Instant Three-Step Verification Ensures Accurate Results
- Confirms Test Strip Positioned Correctly
- Pinpoint Technology Detects Sample
- Fill Detection Verifies Sample Is Adequate
No coding Required
Embrace test strips require no coding, which means one less step. Omnis Health Embrace blood glucose test strips work with Embrace No Coding meter which means fewer steps for you while testing your glucose levels.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
To ensure accurate results with your Embrace test strips, follow the guidelines below:
- Do not use Embrace test strips after the date they expire or results may be wrong.
- Check the expiration date printed on the Embrace test strip bottle and its package. Do not use expired test strips. Embrace test strips expire 90 days after opened. When you first open the vial, write the date opened on the test strips vial. Discard the bottle and any remaining test strip after 3 months from date of opening.
- Store your Embrace strips in a cool, dry place between 39°–86°F (4°–40°C) and less than 85% relative humidity.
- Keep the Embrace test strips away from direct sunlight.
- Embrace glucose test Strips must be stored ONLY in their vial.
- Do not transfer them to a new vial or other holder. Do not touch the Embrace test strips when your hands are wet.
- Use each Embrace test strips promptly after taking it from the vial. Close the vial lid quickly after taking a new strip.
- Keep the vial lid closed at all times when not in use.
- Do not bend, cut or alter your Embrace blood glucose test strips.
You may use the Embrace Control Solution to check that your meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the Embrace manual provided in the test strips box.
Embrace glucose testing supplies
Embrace glucose testing supplies are made by Omnis Health – one of the leading manufacturers of diabetic products. Here is a list of all the available Embrace glucose testing supplies.
How to save money on your Embrace testing supplies
To save on your Embrace test strips and related accessories, take advantage of the following bundles:
* Content and information on this page is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and does NOT constitute any medical professional advice.