OMNIS HEALTH EMBRACE METER
Embrace Meter uses the Embrace test strips to quantitatively measure the blood glucose using fresh capillary whole blood taken from fingertips, palm, or forearm.
Embrace No Code blood glucose monitoring system provides an easy and precise way to measure blood glucose using fresh capillary whole blood taken from fingertips, palm, or forearm. The added convenience of auto-coding can help reduce the chance of inaccurate readings caused by incorrect coding of the meter. Testing is done outside the body (in vitro diagnostic use). The test results are plasma-calibrated for easy comparison to lab results. The Embrace meter is a portable battery operated meter intended for use as an aid by persons with diabetes and by health care professionals to monitor glucose concentration in whole blood.
The Embrace meter is easy, accurate and safe. The bi-lingual talking feature can be used as a verbal assistance for using the meter. Embrace glucose monitor offers a simple and accurate way to quantify your blood glucose using fresh capillary whole blood taken from fingertips, palm, or forearm. The Embrace meter talks to you through your testing procedure and tells you your results in English and Spanish.
- Talking Meter: the talking feature talks you through the testing procedure and speaks your results – in English or Spanish.
- No Coding: a convenient feature that guarantees that user error is minimized and accuracy enhanced.
- Standard Batteries: Easy to find and install, the Embrace glucose monitoring system uses standard AAA batteries.
- Large Display: the Embrace’s large display allows easy viewing of your blood glucose results and meter functions
- Alternate Site Testing: the Embrace glucose monitoring system can test for blood glucose other than your fingertip such as palm and forearm. For more see using Embrace test strips for Alternate Site Testing (AST).
The Embrace glucose meter includes the following items:
- Embrace blood glucose meter
- 2 AAA batteries
- Deluxe compact carrying case
- Self-testing log book
- English/Spanish instructions manual
- Quick reference guide
- Test Strips: Embrace No Code Blood Glucose Test Strips
- Test Range: 20 – 600 mg/dl
- Calibration: Plasma
- Test Time: 6 Seconds
- Sample Size: 0.6µl
- Hematocrit Range: 30-55%
- Display Type: Large LCD screen
- Memory: 300 blood test results with date and time
- Result Averaging: 7, 14, and 30 days averaging
- Dimension: 100L x 54W x 20H (mm)
- Weight: 66g
- Battery: 2 Alkaline AAA Battery
- Battery Life: 1000 tests of continuous use or 1 year
- Automatic Power-off: After 2 minutes of non-use
- Operating Temperature: 50ºF~104ºF
- Relative Humidity: Less than 85%
- Storage Condition: Meter at 39ºF~122ºF Test Strips at 39ºF~86ºF
* The specifications may be changed without prior notice.
To ensure accurate results with your Embrace test strips, you may use the embrace Control Solution to check that your meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the manual provided in the meter box.
Embrace glucose testing supplies
Embrace glucose testing supplies are made by Omnis Health – one of the leading manufacturers of diabetic products. Here is a list of all the available Embrace glucose testing supplies.
How to save money on your Embrace testing supplies
To save on your Embrace glucose meter and test strips and related accessories, take advantage of the following bundles:
* Content and information on this page is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and does NOT constitute any medical professional advice.