PRODIGY AUTOCODE GLUCOSE METER
Prodigy AutoCode Glucose Meter uses the Prodigy No Coding Glucose test strips to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples.
Prodigy AutoCode requires No Coding; simply insert the Prodigy test strip into the strip port and the Prodigy AutoCode automatically powers on. The Prodigy AutoCode talks the user through the blood glucose testing steps and speaks in English, Spanish, French, and Arabic.
The Prodigy AutoCode glucose meter provides results in seven seconds, has a 450-test memory with date and time, and provides 7-, 14-, and 28-day averages. The USB port feature is present for downloading your meter’s result using free diabetes management software. Prodigy meter requires a small blood sample, and are approved for alternate site testing.
Prodigy AutoCode glucose meter is designed to help you monitor your blood glucose levels. Prodigy AutoCode meter has the latest technology for blood glucose monitoring and is made with quality components. Prodigy AutoCode meter is easy to use, gives you fast, accurate test results with a minimal sample of blood, has large, easy-to-read display screen, and is lightweight and portable for your convenience.
- Uses the PRODIGY No Coding test strips
- No Coding required
- Large, easy-to-read display screen
- Lightweight and portable for your convenience
- Speaks in 4 Languages: English, Spanish, French and Arabic.
- Stores 450 test results with date and time.
- Approved for Alternate Site Testing (AST).
- Standard USB port to easily download test results.
The Prodigy AutoCode glucose meter includes the following items:
- Prodigy AutoCode meter
- 2 AAA batteries
- Carrying case
- Owner’s Manual
- Quick reference guide
- Warranty card
- Log book
- Dimensions: 3.77 in.(L) x 2.11 in. (W) x 0.86 in. (H) | 95.7 mm (L) x 53.7 mm (W) x 21.8 mm (H)
- Weight: 2.78 oz with batteries, 79g
- Power Source: Two (2) 1.5 Volt AAA Alkaline Batteries
- Battery Life: Over 1,000 tests
- Display: LCD
- Memory: 450 test results with date and time
- External Output: USB Data Port | Auto electrode inserting detection | Auto sample loading detection | Auto reaction time count-down | Temperature warning
- Operating Condition: 50°F–104°F (10°C–40°C), below 80% R.H. (non-condensing)
- Storage/Transportation Condition: 39.2°F –104°F (4°C–40°C), below 80% R.H.
- Measurement Units: mg/dL or mmol/L
- Measurement Range: 20– 600 mg/dL (1.1–33.3 mmol/L) T
* The specifications may be changed without prior notice.
To ensure accurate results with your Prodigy test strips, you may use the Prodigy Control Solution to check that your meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the manual provided in the meter box.
The full line of Prodigy testing supplies
Prodigy glucose testing supplies are made by Prodigy Diabetes Care, LLC – one of the leading manufacturers of diabetic products. Here is a list of all the Prodigy glucose testing supplies.
How to save Money on Prodigy AutoCode glucose meter
To save money on your Prodigy AutoCode and related accessories, it’s a good idea to bundle your meter with other Prodigy accessories:
* Content and information on this page is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and does NOT constitute any medical professional advice.