PRODIGY NO CODING TEST STRIPS 50 COUNT BOX
The Prodigy No Coding Test Strips are for use with all the Prodigy glucose meters including the Prodigy AutoCode, Pocket, and Voice glucose meters to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples.
Prodigy No Coding test strips offer several advantages over other brands of diabetic test strips. The most important important advantage is the affordability of Prodigy for the pay out of pocket users. Prodigy’s low prices combined with ease of use and reliable test results makes it a top candidate for people seeking an affordable glucose monitoring system.
If you are currently under insured or don’t have insurance at all, Prodigy could very well be the best option available to you. Don’t pay extra money for the brand test strips. Prodigy NoCoding test strips will do the job for you at the fraction of the price.
No Coding Required
Prodigy No Coding test strips as the name suggests require no coding which means one less step. The formula is simple: “no calibration needed.” Simply insert the Prodigy test strips and proceed to testing.
Prodigy No Coding test strips do not use the GDH-PQQ technology. Prodigy’s glucose oxidase technology allows for safer and more accurate results. Prodigy test strips require a tiny blood sample and deliver results quickly and accurately.
Prodigy’s 3 lead technology allows the meters to test only when there is enough blood on the Prodigy No Coding test strip, saving the user test strips and money. The capillary action automatically draws the blood sample into the test strip making your glucose testing a breeze.
Alternate Site Testing (AST)
Prodigy No Coding test strips are for Alternate Site Testing (AST). Prodigy test strips allow alternate site testing (AST) from your finger tip, palm, forearm, upper arm, calf or thigh. Always consult your doctor or nurse before you begin testing with a blood sample obtained from any site other than your finger tip.
Here is an overview of Prodigy No Coding test strips features:
- For use with all Prodigy glucose meter
- Best option for pay out of pocket users
- No Coding required
- 3 Lead Technology to Ensure Enough Blood is Attained
- Approved for Alternate Site Testing (AST)
- Capillary action makes testing easy!
STORAGE AND HANDLING
To ensure accurate results with your Prodigy No Coding test strips, follow the guidelines below:
- Do not use Prodigy No Coding test strips after the date they expire or results may be wrong.
- Prodigy test strips expire 90 days after opened. When you first open the vial, write the date opened on the test strips vial.
- Store your Prodigy No Coding strips in a cool, dry place between 39°–104°F (4°–40°C) and between 10% and 85% relative humidity.
- Keep the Prodigy test strips away from direct sunlight.
- Prodigy glucose test Strips must be stored ONLY in their vial.
- Do not transfer them to a new vial or other holder. Do not touch the Prodigy test strips when your hands are wet.
- Use each Prodigy No Coding Test Strips promptly after taking it from the vial. Close the vial lid quickly after taking a new strip.
- Keep the vial lid closed at all times when not in use.
- Do not bend, cut or alter your Prodigy No Coding blood glucose test strips.
You may use the Prodigy Control Solution to check that your meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the Prodigy No Coding manual provided in the test strips box.
The Full Line of Prodigy Glucose Testing Supplies
Prodigy glucose testing supplies are made by Prodigy Diabetes Care, LLC – one of the leading manufacturers of diabetic products. Here is a list of all the Prodigy glucose testing supplies.
How to Save Money on Prodigy Diabetic Supplies
To save on your Prodigy No Coding test strips and related accessories, take advantage of the following bundles:
* Content and information on this page is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and does NOT constitute any medical professional advice.