Prodigy Pocket Glucose Meter
Prodigy Pocket Glucose Meter uses the Prodigy No Coding Glucose test strips to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples.
Prodigy Pocket glucose meter is small, lightweight, convenient. No coding is required; simply insert a test strip into the test strip port, and the Prodigy Pocket will automatically power on. The small blood sample size makes it easy for a patient to utilize alternate site testing. The Prodigy Pocket has a 120-test memory with date and time, and it provides 7, 14, and 28 day averages. The USB port feature is used for downloading your meter’s result using our free diabetes management software.
Prodigy Pocket glucose meter is designed to help you monitor your blood glucose levels. Prodigy Pocket meter has the latest technology for blood glucose monitoring and is made with quality components. Prodigy Pocket meter is easy to use, gives you fast, accurate test results with a minimal sample of blood, and is lightweight and portable for your convenience.
- Uses the PRODIGY Test Strips
- Easy to use—No Coding required
- Approved for Alternate Site Testing (AST)
- See accurate results in 7 seconds
- Lightweight and portable for your convenience
- Standard USB port to easily download test results
- Available in pink, green, blue, black
The Prodigy Pocket glucose meter includes the following items:
- Prodigy Pocket glucose meter
- Batter included CR2032 3V
- Carrying case
- Owner’s Manual
- Quick reference guide
- Warranty card
- Log book
- Dimensions: 3.54 in. (L) x 1.38 in. (W) x 0.83 in. (H) | 90 mm (L) x 35 mm (W) x 21 mm (H)
- Weight: 1.34 oz with battery, 38 g
- Power Source: One (1) CR2032 lithium battery
- Battery Life: Over 1,000 tests
- Display: LCD
- Memory: 120 test results with date and time
- External Output: USB Data Port | Auto electrode inserting detection | Auto sample loading detection | Auto reaction time count-down | Temperature warning
- Operating Condition: 50°F–104°F (10°C–40°C), below 80% R.H. (non-condensing)
- Storage/Transportation Condition: 39.2°F –104°F (4°C–40°C), below 80% R.H.
- Measurement Units: mg/dL or mmol/L
- Measurement Range: 20– 600 mg/dL (1.1–33.3 mmol/L) T
* The specifications may be changed without prior notice.
To ensure accurate results with your Prodigy test strips, you may use the Prodigy Control Solution to check that your meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the manual provided in the meter box.
The full line of Prodigy testing supplies
Prodigy glucose testing supplies are made by Prodigy Diabetes Care, LLC – one of the leading manufacturers of diabetic products. Here is a list of all the Prodigy glucose testing supplies.
How to save Money on Prodigy Pocket glucose meter
To save money on your Prodigy Pocket and related accessories, it’s a good idea to bundle your meter with other Prodigy accessories:
* Content and information on this page is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and does NOT constitute any medical professional advice.