4AllFamily Nomad Cooler Travel Case with Ice Pack | Large | Keeps up to 7 Pens Cool for 48hr
- One Biogel Ice-pack included
- Keeps up to 7 pens cool for 48 hours
- Available in w colors: blue and red
- Compact, lightweight, and discreet design
- For any medication that requires safe storage between 36- 46℉ (2-8°C) or 36-79°F (2-26°C) temperature range.
Nomad Cooler Travel Case Large for up to 7 Pens
The Nomad Cooling Cases for Insulin and Medications are the most lightweight of 4AllFamily’s medicine coolers. Yet, they show excellent cooling performances and are reliable companions for people living with diabetes or using medicines that need refrigeration.
Ideal for carrying refrigerated medicines every day
Use the Nomad Cooler case to keep cool your Insulin and other diabetes injectables, Growth hormones, Rheumatoid Arthritis injections, Crohn’s disease treatments, Egmalty, Aimovig, etc.
NOT ideal for long travels or situations where you can’t freeze ice-packs.
This cooler uses Biogel cold packs to keep medicine refrigerated for up to 30 hours. If you need longer refrigeration time or don’t have access to a freezer, 4AllFamily Portable Medical Fridge or 72 Hours 3-in-1 Insulin Cooler would be better choices.
- Large size, keeps up to 7 pens cool for 30 hours
- Available in 3 colors: blue, red and gold to accommodate every taste
- Compact and lightweight, and easy to carry around
- Discreet design
- Practical for daily use, such as short trips, going to school, and daily commutes.
- Can be used for any type of medication that requires safe storage in the 35.6℉- 77℉ range.
- TSA-approved Medical Cooling cases: 4AllFamily’s medical travel cooling cases are all designed to be TSA-approved. Don’t worry about airport security checks when you travel with refrigerated medicines anymore. Take your meds on board with you!
- Reusable Biogel Ice Pack included: 4AllFamily’s medical coolers are made with Biogel freeze packs instead of classic water ice packs. Biogel offers a natural anti-freeze security. Your insulin and injectable medicines freeze at 32°F / 0°C. Unlike water and liquid medicines, Biogel freezes at 36°F / 2°C, preventing your meds from freezing when they’re in direct contact with the frozen pack.
- Forever reusable: the Biogel packs are durable and can be frozen and re-frozen an unlimited number of times. One Biogel freeze pack is included in the package. You can purchase extra Biogel packs separately.
Accessories & Replacement Parts
- 4AllFamily Nomad Cooler Biogel Ice Pack: Available in small, medium, and lareg
- Performance: at 95°F / 35°C: the large nomad cooling case keeps insulin and medicine refrigerated at fridge temperature 36-46°F / 2-8°C for 30 hours and cool below 80°F / 26°C for 48 hours.
- Material: Stainless Steel 304 (food grade)
- Large Cooler dimensions: 3.3” diameter, 8.9″Height.
- Light weight: 2.5 lbs (1.15 KG)
The Ideal Medicine and Insulin Cooling Cases for daily use!
This new medical cold storage bottle design offers lighter and smaller variations of 4AllFamily classic medicine coolers. The cooling bottle does not have a powered lid like the extra-performant mini fridges do. Instead, they work exclusively with Biogel freezing packs.
Keep your medicines at fridge temperature
Unlike most compact cooling bags for medicines on the market, these cooling bottles keep your insulin and drugs safe at fridge temperature.
The Biogel freeze pack is big enough to maintain the inside temperature range of 36-46°F / 2-8°C for 30 hours even if it’s 104°F / 40°C outside! We’ve detailed cooling performances above.
Lightweight & Portable Medical Cooler – 2 Sizes Available
Made with 304 food-grade stainless steel, these new medicine coolers are exceptionally lightweight and have a comfortable non-slip grip.
The large size cooler can hold up to 7 insulin pens, 8 Novolog vials, or 42 Humulin vials. It would fit into most purses and backpacks and allows you to travel with your daily medications without carrying too much weight nor volume.
Easy-to-use cold pack insulated cooling bottle
Super easy to use, the Nomad Cooling Cases for Insulin and Medications work like an insulated thermos cooling cup do, but with outstanding performances and particular adaptations to medical use.
All you have to do is pre-freeze your Biogel pack (included in the package) and place it inside along with your meds.
How to use your cold storage bottle for insulin and medicines
Instructions for use are extremely easy. All you have to do is place your Biogel pack in the freeze for 6-8 hours. When you take it out of the freezer, insert it in warm water for 60 seconds before you insert it into the container. Put your medicines inside along with the frozen pack and close the cooler. That’s it!
|Dimensions||3.3 × 3.3 × 10 in|
Blue, Gold, Red
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.