Abbott FreeStyle Lite Glucose Meter uses the FreeStyle Lite glucose test strips precise measurement of glucose levels in the blood. Featuring a no coding technology, FreeStyle Lite is specially designed for quick, simple glucose testing. Freestyle’s patented ZipWik tabs break the surface of the blood sample for instant wicking action. Plus, there’s no coding required, which means glucose testing can be done easier and faster.
FreeStyle Lite Glucose Meter Kit includes the following items:
- 1 FreeStyle Lite Meter
- 1 Lancing Device
- 1 Carrying Case
- 10 FreeStyle Lancets
- Owner’s Booklet
Abbott FreeStyle Lite Glucose Meter uses the FreeStyle Lite glucose test strips which together they deliver clinically accurate results in as little as 5 seconds. FreeStyle Lite Glucose Meter is small, easy to use and requires a tiny blood sample. FreeStyle Lite is manufactured by Abbott, one of the most well known manufacturers of high quality diabetic and medical products.
- Small and discrete meter for maximum portability
- No coding required
- Accurate results in approximately 5 seconds
- Clear, backlit display
- Test strip port light
- Mutile test sites
Easy to Use
- Patented ZipWik tabs target blood sample for easy application and fast uptake.
- No coding required means one less step. No more worrying about entering the meter code.
- Greater accuracy versus OneTouch Ultra2 and Contour systems
- Minimizes interference from 22 common substances
Minimizes Wasted Test Strips
- Up to 60 seconds to reapply blood
- Smallest sample size – uses just one-third the blood of OneTouch Ultra