You may also like…
ACCU-Chek Aviva Connect
ACCU-Chek Aviva Connect as the name suggest is made for quick transfer of date. The meter uses a bluetooth technology to automatically send you glucose readings to your smartphone so you can stay on top of your glucose test results. ACCU-CHEK Aviva Connect meter works with an app and online portal to let you log, view and share data without ever writing in a logbook. Whatever you choose, now you have the tools to see the big picture.
Easy-to-handle, quick-fill test strip makes sampling easier. Fills quickly at any point along the tip with only a tiny drop. And more than 150 system integrity checks help detect and prevent unreliable results.
ACCU-CHEK Aviva Connect Glucose Meter features coding—for fewer steps in testing. ACCU-CHEK Aviva Connect Glucose Meter is made by Roche – one of the leading manufacturers of diabetic products in the world.
- Accu-Chek Aviva Connect Blood Glucose Meter (Battery Included with Present Time & Date)
- Accu-Chek SoftClix Lancing Device with 12 Lancets (2 drums)
- Carry Case
- Easy-to-Use Instructions
- Warranty and Rebate Card
- Automatic transfer to Apple and Android devices
- Accurate blood glucose results in just 3 steps
- Easy-to-read, backlit display
- No coding—for fewer steps in testing
- Least-painful lancing device technology1
- Ranked first most often versus leading competitors
- Uses ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus test strips, which offer advanced accuracy.
- Wireless meter transmits blood sugar results to the free Accu-Chek Connect app on your smartphone using Bluetooth® technology―automatically track results without logging
- Easy testing, for accurate blood glucose results in just 3 steps
- Auto-generate texts with results to caregivers, receive bolus advice and more, when connected to the Accu-Chek Connect app2
- Connects to Apple and Android devices
- No coding, for fewer steps in testing
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Quick, 5-second results
- Small 0.6 microliter sample size
- Designed to fit comfortably in your hand
- Memory capacity: 750 blood glucose results plus 30 control tests
- Uses 2 readily available 3-volt lithium coin cell battery
- 3.7″ H x 2.1″ W x 0.8″ D; 2.1 oz. with battery
|5 × 7 × 5 in
Accu-Chek Aviva Connect Blood Glucose Meter (Battery Included with Present Time & Date)
|Google Product Category
|Google Product Taxonomy
Health & Beauty > Health Care > Biometric Monitors > Blood Glucose Meters
Glucose Meter Kit