ACCU-CHEK GUIDE GLUCOSE METER KIT
Accu-Chek Guide is an easy-to-handle, simple and accurate glucose meter that uses. The Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Monitoring System is comprised of the Accu-Chek Guide meter and Accu-Chek Guide test strips. The Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Monitoring System is intended to quantitatively measure glucose in fresh capillary whole blood from the fingertip, palm, and upper arm as an aid in monitoring the effectiveness of glucose control.
Accu-Chek Guide meter features spill-resistant SmartPack® vial, which allows you to place a small drop of blood anywhere along the end of Accu-Chek Guide strips to obtain reliable readings. Furthermore the free mySugr app automatically logs readings to your phone for you and your healthcare professionals to manage your diabetes.
Accu-Chek Guide blood glucose monitoring system is all about simplicity. As you continue to learn about the features of the Accu-Chek Guide glucose meter kit you will notice that the designers of this amazing glucose monitor took the long route to come up with a home glucose monitor that truly simplifies testing while delivering accurate readings.
Accu-Chekc glucose meter kit includes:
- Accu-Chek Aviva Blood Glucose Meter (Battery Included with Present Time & Date)
- Accu-Chek SoftClix Lancing Device with 10 Lancets
- Carry Case
- Easy-to-Use Instructions
- Self-Test Diary
- Warranty and Rebate Card
- Simple to take just one strip—spill-resistant SmartPack vial lets you take one and spill none
- Simple to use the entire end—place a small drop of blood anywhere along the end of the test strip, instead of on a tiny spot
- Simple to see, day or night—strip port light for testing in daytime, nighttime or anytime
- Simple to log results without a paper logbook—automatically logs results right to an app on your smartphone
- Simple to dispose of used test strips—push-button strip ejector means you don’t have to touch used strips
- Simple to be more accurate—delivers advanced 10/10 accuracy for reliable results you can trust¹
¹Data on file. [10/10 accuracy: 95% of measured glucose results shall fall within ±10 mg/dL of lab reference value for blood glucose concentrations <100 mg/dL and within 10% for blood glucose concentrations ≥100 mg/dL.]
Accu-Chek Guide has proven to be a easy to use. According to the manufacturer, in a study performed by Diabetes Science Technology they found out that
- 97% of patients agreed the meter was easy to use2
- 88% of patients agreed it was easier to remove a strip compared to standard round vial2
- 93% of patients found it easier and faster to correctly place a small amount of blood on the end of the strip2
²Harvey C, Koubek R, Bégat V, Jacob S. Usability evaluation of a blood glucose monitoring system with a spill-resistant vial, easier strip handling, and connectivity to a mobile app: improvement of patient convenience and satisfaction. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2016;10(5):1136-1141.
- Display: LCD with backlight
- Sample size: 0.6 μl
- Power supply: 2 3-volt coin-cell batteries (CR2032)
- Memory capacity: 720 diary records plus 32 control tests
- Test averages: 7, 14, 30, 90 days
- Dimensions: 3.2″ x 1.9″ x 0.8″
- Weight: Approximately 1.4 oz with batteries
- Data transfer: Bluetooth® wireless technology and micro USB