ACCU-CHEK GUIDE TEST STRIPS 50ct.
Accu-Chek Guide is a new home blood glucose monitoring system from Roche, the manufacturer of Accu-Chek products. The new Accu-Chek Guide test strips are easy to use, highly accurate and affordable compared to the other Accu-Chek brands.
AccuChek Guide test strips are for use with the Accu-Chek Guide glucose meters including Accu-Chek Guide Me and Accu-Chek Guide Link to quantitatively measure the blood glucose levels. The Guide test strips are smaller in size in comparison to the Aviva strips yet featuring a bigger tip to draw blood sample therefore minimizing errors.
With a fumble-free SmartPack vial, a strip that lets you place a small drop of blood anywhere along the end, and an app that automatically logs results to your phone, it’s a surprisingly simple way to manage your diabetes.
The Accu-Chek Guide blood glucose test strips feature advanced accuracy, require no coding, and are easy to use.
- Advanced accuracy—you can have even more confidence in the accuracy of your blood sugar results.
- No coding—for fewer steps in testing.
- Small blood sample—requires a very small (0.6 microliter) sample size.
- Connect App— meter connects to smartphone wirelessly for rich insight and simple analysis
- Oval vial—test strips all in one line for easier dispense.
- Easy-to-handle, easy to use—for people of all ages.
- Fills quickly—at any point along the tip
Home glucose testing can be a lot easier with the Accu-Chek Guide.
- With a fumble-free SmartPack vial, a strip that lets you place a small drop of blood anywhere along the end, and an app that automatically logs results to your phone, it’s a surprisingly simple way to manage your diabetes.
- Simple to take just one strip–Spill-resistant SmartPak vial lets you take one and spill none.
- Simple to use the entire end–Place a small drop of blood anywhere along the end instead of on a tiny spot.
- Simple to see, day or night–Strip port light for testing in daytime, nighttime, or anytime.
- Simple to log results without a paper logbook–Automatically logs results right to your smartphone.
- Simple to spot highs and lows–Pattern detection quickly notifies you of out-of-range results.
- 97% of patients agreed the meter was easy to use.