ADVOATE PETTEST KETONE GLUCOSE URINALYSIS REAGENT STRIPS FOR PETS
Testing for Ketone and glucose in pets has never been easier with PetTest Urinalysis Reagent Strips. Advocate PetTest ketone glucose reagent strips are used to accurately and quickly test your pet’s urine to determine their glucose and ketone levels. It also helps determine whether your animal may have urinary tract infection (UTI), diabetes, and more.
Get a glucose reading in as fast as 30 seconds and a ketone reading in 40 seconds. Testing for ketones in the blood allows you to monitor the amount of acid in the blood.
- Reagent Strips for Urinalysis in pets
- Helps to prevent UTI’s
- Test for both Ketone & Glucose
- For In Vitro Diagnostic Use
- Anti-VC Interference Ability
- Allows Monitoring Acid in the Blood
- Easy to Read Testing and Reading Time Table for Glucose and Ketone
- Use 1 Strip for both Ketone and Glucose
- 50 Strips in a Convenient Vial
WHY TEST FOR KETONE AND GLUCOSE IN PETS?
A buildup of ketone bodies in the liver can cause the pH balance to shift and become more acidic. Testing for glucose in the urine will help prevent bacterial growth and avoid urinary tract infections.
Ketone and Glucose Testing process – 3 simple steps:
- Remove one PetTest reagent strip from the bottle and replace the cap immediately.
- Immerse the reagent area of the strip in the urine specimen and take it out quickly.
- Compare the colors of the reagent areas to the corresponding color block on the reagent strip vial at the specified times. Read the glucose test at 30 seconds after dipping. Read the ketone test at 40 seconds after dipping.
- Glucose oxidase (microbial 123U) 16.3%W/W
- Proxidase (horseradish 203U) 0.6%W/W
- Potassium iodide 7.0%W/W
- Sodium nitroprusside 7.1%W/W
- Keep away from light and moisture
- Promptly replace cap after removing a strip.
- Do not remove desiccants.
- Do not touch test areas of reagent strips
- Use within the expiration date
- Read insert instructions carefully before use