AMIELLE RESTORE VAGINAL DILATOR
Amielle Restore Vaginal Dilator is intended to gently exercise vaginal muscles to help improve elasticity and may assist in building muscle tolerance. Routine pelvic muscle training can be important for women to help enhance sexual responsiveness for both them and their partner, and to help improve overall physical and sexual health. Five graduated sizes of exercisers allow users to progressively increase tolerance at their own pace.
Amielle vaginal dilators are designed to assist women in the treatment of vaginal conditions such as discomfort following childbirth, surgery or radiotherapy. These vaginal dilators can be an effective in overcoming painful sexual intercourse. They can also be used in conjunction with other treatments.
HOW DOES AMIELLE DILATOR SYSTEM WORK?
Amielle dilators can be used to gradually reduce pain or anxiety sometimes experienced during intercourse following surgery or childbirth. Offered in five graduated sizes for a natural progression of treatment, the largest dilator is designed to represent the size of an average erect penis to help patients resume normal sexual activity.
The Amielle Restore Vaginal Dilator kit includes everything you need for immediate use. Inside the discreet storage bag you will find:
- 5 graduated exerciser cones
- Universal handle
- Lubricating gel
- Easy-to-read instruction guide
- Discreet carrying bag
- Effective treatment for use in the comfort of your home
- Treatment pace is directed by the user
- Five graduated sizes to help user to progress gradually
- Designed to help build confidence
Following Surgery or Childbirth
Amielle Restore Vaginal Dilators can also be used to gradually reduce pain or anxiety sometimes experienced during intercourse following surgery or childbirth. Offered in five graduated sizes for a natural progression of treatment, the largest dilator is designed to represent the size of an average erect penis to help patients resume normal sexual activity
- Twist and lock the handle onto the exerciser cone.
- Apply water-based lubricant to the tip of the exerciser cone and to vaginal opening.
- Using controlled breathing, slowly ease the exerciser cone into the vagina going as deeply as is comfortable. Since the vagina slants upwards and towards the back, the exerciser cone should be angled upwards and in the direction of user’s back during insertion.
- Once properly positioned, squeeze pelvic floor muscles holding the contraction for at least 5 seconds before releasing. Repeat 4 or 5 times in a row. Work up to keeping the muscles contracted for ten seconds at a time, relaxing for 10 seconds between contractions. Remove gently and slowly.
For full instructions please refer to the manual included in your kit.
- We cannot accept returns or exchange due the nature of this product
- Must be 18 or older to place the order