AMISCO INSULIN PEN NEEDLES 100/BOX
AMISCO Insulin Pen Needles are high quality pen needles that offer the same benefits as the national brand except they cost less. Suitable for all home injection needs, AMISCO Pen Needles feature a variety of great advantages over other insulin pen needle brands. They are universal fit, triple sharped and latex free.
The Amisco Pen Needles come in boxes of of 100 high quality needles and are available in multiple gauge sizes to fit a wide range of users.
- Amisco MaxiComfort 29g x 1/2″ (12.7mm)
- Amisco MaxiComfort II 31g x 5/16″ (8mm)
- Amisco MaxiComfort II 31g x 3/16″ (5mm)
- Amisco MaxiComfort II 31g x 1/4″ (6mm)
- Latex free
- Electropolished to remove burrs
- Film-coated for a smoother injections
- Protective enclosure ensures a safe and sterile needle.
- Lubricated needle provides injection comfort.
- Universal fit, compatible with most commercially available pen devices*
- Each box contains 100 sterile pen needles
- Triple Sharpened for Greater Comfort
- Easy to Use / Safe to Handle
- Single Use Only
* Amisco pen needles are compatible with most Type A Insulin delivery devices including:
- Apidra® SoloStar®
- Humulin® N Pen
- Humulin® 70/30 Pen
- Lantus® SoloStar®
- Levemir® FlexPen®
- Lily Forteo®
- Lily HumaLog® Mix 75/25 KwikPen™
- Lily HumaLog® Mix 50/50 KwikPen™
- Lily HumaLog® KwikPen™
- Lily Humalog® Pen
- Lily Humalog® Mix 75/25® Pen
- Lily Humalog® Mix 50/50 Pen
- Lily HumaPen® LUXURA™ HD
- Lily HumaPen® MEMOIR™
- Novo FlexPen®
- Novolog® FlexPen®
- NovoPen® 3
- NovoPen® Junior
- OptiClik® for Lantus® and Apidra®
- SymlinPen® 60
- SymlinPen® 120
Many users are switching from a standard syringe to a pen needle in order to get more discretion, simplicity of use, and the least amount of discomfort during insulin injections. AMISCO Insulin Pen Needles are non-toxic, non-pyrogenic, and latex free. The protective enclosure ensures a safe and sterile needle. This means safer and smoother injection experience.
By purchasing syringes or needles from DiabeticOutlet.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. You are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. DiabeticOutlet.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
We may require a prescription for this item!
See a list of all AMISCO diabetes products