You may also like…
The Arkray Assure Dose Control Solution Normal Level is a 2.5 mL desired aqueous glucose solution for verifying the accuracy of the Arkray GlucoCard Vital , ReliOn Prime, and Assure Platinum glucose test strips. Assure Dose Control Solution ensures that your meter and test strips are working properly. The product contains a known amount of glucose that reacts with the glucose test trips.
Assure Dose Control Solution is designed to specifically work with your GlucoCard Vital and Assure Platinum Meter. The test between the two insure that the meter and test strip are working together to provide accurate and precise readings.
- Assure Dose control solution makes blood glucose monitoring easy and provides a quick way to ensure accurate blood glucose testing.
- Suitable for self-testing.
- 2.5mL Normal Level glucose control solution
- Instructions for using Assure Dose control solution
The Assure Dose Control Solution is designed to check the accuracy of Arkray GlucoCard Vital and Assure Platinum glucose meters and test strips. Simply apply a drop of the Assure Dose glucose control solution to a test strip and run a standard glucose test. Confirm that the test results are within the accepted range printed on the test strip vial. It is advised to test your glucose meter and strips accuracy on a regular basis.
When to Perform a Control Solution Test
Assure Dose Control solution can be used to verify that your glucose monitoring system is working correctly and giving accurate results. The system is performing correctly if the control solution test result falls within the specific control solution range listed on your test strip vial. You are encouraged to use Control Solution on a regular basis, specially with each new vial of blood glucose test strips, after changing meter batteries, or if you suspect your meter is delivering false results.You should also use control solution before using your glucose monitoring system for the first time or if the test strip vial has been left open or exposed to extreme heat, cold or humanity. For further details please contact the manufacturer support.
Store your Assure Dose Control solution at 48-86 degrees F, Do Not Refrigerate, Discard after 3 Month After Opening, For In Vitro Diagnostic Use Only.
- Arkray GlucoCard Vital test strips
- Arkray Assure Platinum test strips
- Arkray GlucoCard Vital glucose monitoring system
- Arkray Assure Platinum glucose monitoring system
|Dimensions||1 × 2 × 3 in|
1 vial of 2.5mL Assure Dose glucose control solution normal level
Arkray Assure Dose Control Solution Normal Level 2.5mL
The Assure Dose Control Solution is designed to check the accuracy of the Arkray GlucoCard Vital and Assure Platinum glucose meters and test strips.
- For In Vitro Diagnostic use.
- Designed to check the accuracy of your glucose meter and test strips.
- Designed for use with the Arkray GlucoCard Vital and Assure Platinum glucose monitoring systems only.