Arkray GlucoCard 01 Glucose Meter
Test Strip: Glucocard 01 | Lancet: TechLite
Control solution: Normal Level
Out of stock
The GLUCOCARD 01 meter is everything a blood glucose monitoring system should be – fast, accurate and easy to use. A small 0.3 µL sample size test strip platform gives accurate results in as little as 7 seconds. This auto coded meter has a 250-test memory, records 14- and 30-day averaging and is downloadable.
The GLUCOCARD 01 incorporates high-end technology that is simple and easy to use. Auto code technology reduces the number of steps for testing, which can lead to fewer user-associated errors. A tiny 0.3-µL sample size, combined with a choice of palm or fingertip testing, makes obtaining a blood sample more comfortable. Featuring a 360-test memory with time and date stamp, the GLUCOCARD 01 displays accurate and precise results in just seven seconds.
- 0.3 µL sample size
- Meter range: 20-600 mg/dL
- Precise results in just 7 seconds
- Auto coded meter with a 360-test memory
- Size: 2” x 3.9” x 0.5”
- Weight: 1.6 oz
- Single replacement 3V (CR2032)
- Tests/Battery: More than 2,000 tests at 4 tests per day
- Results: Plasma referenced
- Calibration: Auto coding
- Display: Large LCD screen
- Memory: 360 tests with time & date stamp
- Averaging: 7, 14- and 30-day averaging
- Alternate site testing: Palm or fingertip
- Downloadable: Yes
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Q & A
Vendor InformationVendor: Diabetic Outlet
Rating: 4.82 rating from 1426 reviews
There are no reviews yet.