You may also like…
Bayer Diastix Reagent Test Strips deliver a quick, easy way of testing the presence and concentration of glucose in urine. Diastix Reagent test strips are useful in analyzing the urine. Glucose found in the urine test can provide valuable information about carbohydrate and fat metabolism. By utilizing Diastix reagent test strips for urine analysis you can learn about the changes in your body and therefore take proper action to adjust your medication or diet accordingly.
- Designed for convenient urine glucose testing
- Mercury-free, latex free reagent test strips
- Made in the USA
- Only a tiny urine sample is required – only 1 microliter – for Bayer Diastix Reagent test strips to reveal the glucose content in the urine
- Diastix Reagent test strips deliver results as fast 10 sec
- Bayer Diastix reagent test strips deliver accurate results
- Diastix reagent test strips are made of high-quality stretch-resistant, water-proof plastic
- No assembly is required for Diastix test strips
|Dimensions||1.5 × 1.5 × 2 in|
100 Bayer Diastix reagent test strips for urinalysis
Reagent glucose test strips for urinalysis
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Congratulations on your decision to choose the Bayer Diastix reagent test strips for analyzing the glucose present in your urine as part of your diabetes management. Please keep the following in mind when using the Bayer Diastix reagents test strips for urinalysis.
- Store between 59°-86° and out of direct sunlight.
- Replace cap immediately and tightly.
- Do not remove desiccant form bottle.
- Read enclosed directions carefully.
- Use within 6 months after first opening.
- Do not use after unopened expiration date.