Bayer Keto-Diastix Reagent Test Strips 100ct. for Urinanalysis
- Only 1 microliter sample needed | results as fast 10 sec
- To reveal the ketone and glucose content in the urine
- Delivers accurate results – +-2%
- Made of high-quality stretch-resistant, water-proof plastic
- No assembly is required | Easy to use
Out of stock
You may also like…
Bayer® Keto-Diastix Test Strips 100 count box
Bayer® Keto-Diastix Reagent Test Strips deliver a quick, easy way of testing the presence and concentration of Acetoacetic acid (ketone) and glucose. Bayer® Keto-Diastix Reagent test strips are useful in analyzing the urine. Ketone and glucose found in the urine test can provide valuable information about carbohydrate and fat metabolism. By utilizing Bayer® Keto-Diastix reagent test strips for urine analysis you can learn about the changes in your body and therefore take proper action to adjust your medication or diet accordingly.
Bayer® Keto-diastix has glucose and ketone reagent tests on a single strip.
- Mercury-free, latex free ketone test strips
- Only a tiny urine sample is required – only 1 microliter – for Bayer® Keto-Diastix Reagent test strips to reveal the ketone and glucose content in the urine
- Keto-diastix Reagent test strips deliver results as fast 10 sec
- Keto-diastix test strips deliver accurate results – +-2%
- Keto-diastix test strips are made of high-quality stretch-resistant, water-proof plastic
- No assembly is required for Keto-diastix test strips
|2.5 × 2.5 × 3 in
100 Bayer Keto-diastix Reagent test strips (for glucose and ketone analysis)
Bayer, Bayer Keto-Diastix
Ketone and Glucose Test Strips for Urinalysis
Congratulations on your decision to choose the Bayer Keto-Diastix reagent test strips for analyzing the ketone (Acetoacetic Acid) and glucose present in your urine as part of your diabetes management. Please keep the following in mind when using the Bayer Keto-Diastix reagents test strips for urinalysis.
- Store between 59°-86° and out of direct sunlight.
- Replace cap immediately and tightly.
- Do not remove desiccant form bottle.
- Read enclosed directions carefully.
- Use within 6 months after first opening.
- Do not use after unopened expiration date.
- Test During illness
- When directed by Physician
- When urine glucose results show more than 2+c
- Under stress at work
- Regular testing during pregnancy