You may also like…
Bayer Ketostix Ketone Test Strips 50 count box
Bayer Ketostix Reagent Test Strips deliver a quick, easy way of testing the presence and concentration of Acetoacetic acid (ketone). Ketostix Reagent test strips are useful in analyzing the urine. Ketone found in the urine test can provide valuable information about carbohydrate and fat metabolism. By utilizing Ketostix reagent test strips for urine analysis you can learn about the changes in your body and therefore take proper action to adjust your medication or diet accordingly.
- Mercury-free, latex free ketone test strips
- Only a tiny urine sample is required – only 1 microliter – for Bayer Ketostix Reagent test strips to reveal the ketone content in the urine
- Ketostix Reagent test strips deliver results as fast 10 sec
- Ketostix ketons test strips deliver accurate results – +-2%
- Ketone test strips are made of high-quality stretch-resistant, water-proof plastic
- No assembly is required for Ketostix test strips
|Dimensions||1.5 × 1.5 × 2 in|
50 Bayer Ketostix Reagent Ketone test strips
Bayer, Bayer Ketostix
Reagent Strips for Urinalysis, Urine Ketone Test Strips
|Made in the USA||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store between 59°-86° and out of direct sunlight.
- Replace cap immediately and tightly.
- Do not remove desiccant form bottle.
- Read enclosed directions carefully.
- Use within 6 months after first opening.
- Do not use after unopened expiration date.
Bayer Ketostix Specifications
- Sample size required for test :1 microliter
- Substance tested by Ketostix Reagent test strips :Urine
- Ketostic Reagent test strips are made of :Latex-free, Mercury-free plastic
- Ketostix Reagent test strips results timing: 10 Sec.
- Ketostix test strips do NOT require Assembly
- Ketostix test strips Accuracy :+- 2 percent
- Ketone test strips Length :2.000
- Number of Ketostix strips in Set :50
- Ketostix Reagent test strips are water resistant, scratch-resistant