BD MAGNI-GUIDE INSULIN SYRINGE MAGNIFIER
The BD Magni-Guide Insulin Syringe Magnifier works as both an insulin syringe scale magnifier and a needle guide. It is designed to offer dexterity for patients who need help stabilizing the insulin syringe and vial while injecting, and magnification for patients who need help reading the scale on the syringe.
Benefit from both an insulin syringe scale magnifier and a needle guide
- Magnification: It magnifies the scale 1.7 times for easier reading.
- Syringe sizes: The device fits 1-mL/cc, 1/2-mL/cc and 3/10-mL/cc BD insulin syringes.
- Needle Retainment: After the device clips the needle from the insulin syringe, the clipper automatically and safely retains the needle.
- Support for Different Sizes: The device can be used with 28-G through 31-G needle sizes and 3/16-inch (5-mm) through 1/2-inch (12.7-mm) needles.
- The insulin vial snaps onto the end of the BD Magni-Guide device.
- A groove in the device allows you to easily guide the needle into the vial stopper.
- The device not only helps you hold the insulin syringe and vial together, but it also magnifies the syringe scale 1.7 times for easier reading.
BD Magni-Guide device compatibilities and limitations with insulin vials from different manufacturers
- Eli Lilly vials: work with the BD Magni-Guide device.
- Novo Nordisk vials: fit the BD Magni-Guide device tightly and may cause the device to crack.
- Sanofi vials: fit the device loosely and therefore, the user needs to stabilize the vial with their hands.