Capsanthin 40mg 30ct. Soft gels | CapsiClear for Healthy Vision Support
$29.95 — or subscribe and save 10%
- World’s First Capsanthin
- Clinically Studied – Eye Fatigue Support and Blue-Light Protection
- Dry Eye Relief as CapsiClear Derived from Capsicum Annuum
- Suitable for diabetic patients
- 1 soft gel daily or as recommended by a doctor
Out of stock
You may also like…
Capsanthin 40mg with CapsiClear
Capsanthin, derived from Capsicum annuum (or chili pepper), is a bioactive carotenoid that delivers a more holistic range of benefits than other eye health solutions by addressing both short- and long-term eye health.
Suitable for people with diabetes Capasanthin offers a natural supplement for healthy vision support. It also provide support for blue light protection dry eye relief for all ages by supporting optimum macular pigment optical density, mitigating eye fatigue, intraocular pressure, and offering blue-light protection!
A 12-week human clinical study at the University of North Texas showed that 40mg of CapsiClear Capsanthin provided significant support for increased MPOD (macular pigment optical density) that positively influenced photo-stress recovery and blue-light resistance!
- Eye support supplement 30 soft gel per bottle (30 Day Supply)
- Ideal for people with diabetes
- Enhanced short term and long term eye health supplement
- Natural eye supplement for all adults
- Gluten FREE
- Free of: Milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts and soy.
- Quality assured
- Clinically studied
- Take 1 daily or dosing specific to diabetic needs
- Capsanthin (Capsicum Annum) Fruit 40 mg
- Other Ingredients: Flax seed oil, kosher beef gelatin, vegetable glycerin, purified water, annatto suspension in sunflower oil.
- Free of: Milk, egg, fish, shellfish, wheat, peanuts, soy and tree nuts.
Adults: Take one (2) soft gel daily as a dietary supplement or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Caution: Before using any dietary supplement, pregnant or lactating women should consult with a physician or health professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All statements are derived from Capsanthin Packaging and Information. Always read and follow the directions provided on the product or by a licensed healthcare provider.
Storage: Store this product in a cool dry place below 86°F (30°c)
Subscribe & Save
Want to regularly receive the Capsanthin Supplement with hassle-free automatically-scheduled deliveries?
Subscribe to and save at least 10%. It’s simple. Order once and schedule to receive at the frequency you need at 10% discount.
|Dimensions||2 × 2.5 × 4 in|
Capsanthin HTN, Health Thru Nutrition (HTN)
Dietary Supplement for Diabetes, Eye Health, Vision Support