CARETOUCH CPAP MASK WIPES
Keeping your machines clean, sterile, and germ/bacteria-free is important to your health and CareTouch CPAP Mask Wipes make it easy for you to clean your CPAP, BiPAP, or other PAP/oxygen therapy machines. Whether you are cleaning your mask tube or machine, our wipes are large enough to quickly clean your CPAP supplies. Care Touch formula is lint free and non woven to ensure that there are no harmful chemicals or substances entering your mask or tube.
CareTouch CPAP Mask Wipes come with NO added fragrances or scent – If you’re looking for a mild scent of fresh citrus, just check out scented wipes!
The Care Touch pulse oximeter has the following features
- CLEANER CPAP MACHINE – Use the mask wipes for a quick daily cleanse of your CPAP mask.
- NO WASHING – You don’t need to thoroughly rinse and soak your mask every day. To remove all bacteria it is recommended to thoroughly clean every couple of days.
- REMOVES DIRT – The CareTouch CPAP wipes will remove all dirt and grease that accumulates on your CPAP mask, tube and machine.
- LINT FREE, NON WOVEN – CareTouch formula is a lint free and non woven that will ensure no harmful substances enter your CPAP tube and mask
- 70 CPAP Masks in a Tube
- 5.25 x 7.0 in. (13.3 x 17.8 cm)
- Made in the USA
Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) is a potentially dangerous sleeping disorder, causing breathing to repeatedly stop and start during sleep. Signs of OSA can range from snoring and excessive daytime sleepiness to observed episodes of breathing cessation while sleeping. CPAP, BiPAP, APAP, and other sleep therapy devices help to alleviate these issues by delivering constant, pressured airflow directly to you as you sleep.
To keep your sleep therapy machine working at their best, it is important to keep them clean, sterile, and germ/bacteria-free. This ensures not only the longevity of your devices, but ensures that you will receive only clean, pure air without compromising your health.
Purified water, Decyl Glucoside, DMDM Hydantoin.
- Initially, flip open dispenser lid and remove inner seal. Then, pull up a wipe and place it through the small opening attached to the dispenser cap without pushing finger through opening. This will allow you to easily cut individual wipes for daily use. Next sheet will pop up automatically. For daily use, flip open dispenser lid and pull wipe at an angle. Re-close lid to maintain freshness.
- Wipe all inner and outer parts of the mask and allow to dry. Each wipe is large and moisturized enough to clean your mask and other medical equipment. One goes a long way.
- Throw away used wipes. Do not flush.