CARETOUCH FULLY AUTOMATIC WRIST BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR PLATINUM SERIES 5.5″ – 8.5″ CUFF SIZE
The CareTouch fully automatic wrist blood pressure monitor platinum series has been specially designed to provide accurate blood pressure and pulse rate measurements. The results obtained by CareTouch wrist blood pressure monitor are equivalent to those obtained by a trained observer using the cuff and stethoscope auscultation method. The CareTouch blood pressure monitor is a digital monitor intended for use in measuring blood pressure and heartbeat rate with wrist circumference ranging from 5.5″ – 8.5″.
The CareTouch fully automatic wrist blood pressure monitor platinum series includes the following items:
- 1 CareTouch fully automatic wrist blood pressure monitor platinum series
- 2 x AAA batteries
- 1 carrying case
- User manual
The CareTouch fully automatic wrist blood pressure cuff monitor has the following features:
- Easy to use
- Clinically accurate
- keeps track of up to 60 readings
- FDA approved
- Clear large LCD display for easy reading
- Powers off automatically
- Irregular heart beat indicator
- Low battery indicator
- Large display
- Less than 1 minutes response
- Time and date stamp
Large LCD Display
The CareTouch blood pressure monitor features large LCD display with backlight. The large display makes reading the results easy. The backlight makes numbers appear clear even in the dark.
Memory function makes storing the test results very simple. With just a touch of a button you can store your readings with date and time stamp for up to 60 readings. This is helpful in reviewing and evaluating your numbers and to share them with your healthcare professionals.
Irregular Heartbeat Indicator
This is a great feature for patients with heart rhythms that vary from normal. The CareTouch wrist blood pressure monitor platinum series detects irregular heartbeat and shows the irregular heartbeat symbol.
The CareTouch fully automatic blood pressure monitor platinum series delivers the test results in less than a minute. The entire process of inflating, measuring, deflating, and displaying and saving the results takes less than 1 minute.
- Power Source: battery powered mode (2 AA Batteries included)
- Pressure Accuracy: +3mmHg
- Pressure Range: 0 to 300mmHg
- Pulse Accuracy: +5%
- Pulse Range: 40-199 beats per minute
- Cuff Size: Standard, 5.5″ – 8.5″ *LCD Size: 1.4” x 1.6”
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 2.6 x .88
- Display Mode: digital LCD V.A.35mmx41mm
- Measurement Mode: oscillographic testing mode
- Operating condition: temperature 5ºC to 40ºC | relative humidity ≤ 85%RH | atmospheric pressure: 50kPa to 160kPa
To get the most accurate results with your CareTouch wrist blood pressure monitor follow the guidelines below:
- Test the same time every day
- Put the cuff on in the right place as per instructions, on your wrist. For best results, use your left wrist as it is closer to your heart.
- 30 minutes prior to testing don’t eat, exercise, smoke or drink alcohol. While testing sit in a relaxed position with your feet straight in front of you and your wrist at heart level. Do not cross your legs. For precise instructions please refer to the CareTouch blood pressure monitor user manual.
Disclaimer. The content, information, and links on this page are intended for informational and educational purposes only, and does NOT constitute any medical professional advice.
Care Touch Platinum Series wrist blood pressure monitor helps you stay on top of your diabetes management and your health.