CARETOUCH SAFETY LANCETS 100ct. SLEEK SERIES
CareTouch Safety Lancets are single-use automatic lancing devices for capillary blood sampling and are an excellent alternative to the traditional lancing device. Simply remove the top, press the end to the site. The spring-loaded needle automatically penetrates to the indicated depth and retracts for total safety.
Care Touch Safety Lancets Sleek Series are safe and easy to use. Just twist the cap off and press the end against the puncture site – there’s no need to load a lancing device.
The needle retracts immediately after use which lessens the risk of unintentional injuries, and the controlled puncture depth minimizes pain while increasing accuracy.
- Triple-Sharpened: Eliminates discomfort and ensures accuracy
- Color Coded: Brightly colored for easy access, storage and gauge identification
- Versatile: CareTouch safety lancers are available in multiple gauges
- Single Use, Automatic Lancing Device
- Ready to Use / No Loading Needed
- Protective cap to prevent accidental sticking.
- Designed to be the easiest method for blood sampling.
- Produced to the highest possible professional standards.
- Needle Automatically Retracts
- For Capillary Blood Sampling
- Excellent for Hard-to-Reach or Difficult Sampling Situations
Advocate Safety lancets are available in many sizes & quantities:
- 26 gauge, 100ct/box
- 28 gauge, 100ct/box
- 30 gauge, 100ct/box
See a full list of CareTouch diabetes products >>