DEXCOM G6 RECEIVER
Dexcom G6 Receiver is a display device the shows glucose readings and trending information and will alert the user if high or low glucose thresholds are reached. Compatible smart devices can be used to display results collected by the Dexcom G6 Sensor. Glucose readings collected by Dexcom G6 sensor are sent via Dexcom G6 transmitter to the G6 receiver for display, analyze and share.
Dexcom G6 Receiver is black; interchangeable pink, blue, and black covers included
The Dexcom G6 receiver has the following features:
- Lightweight: The Dexcom G6 receiver is lightweight and compact. Carry the receiver anywhere you go.
- Touchscreen: No more pushing buttons. Use the touchscreen to view, analyze and share your readings.
- Memory: the Dexcom G6 receiver stores 30 days of glucose data
- Share: Share your data with family and healthcare professionals using the Dexcom G6 App.
- Dexcom G6 App allows you to store, analyze and share your glucose readings – only for compatible devices.² Dexcom G6 App allows up to 5 followers. Following requires the use of the Follow App.
- Intuitive Data: Get meaningful information, analyze, and share it with your healthcare professionals. The more you know the better you manage your diabetes.
- Dimensions | Weight
- Memory Storage
- Communication Range & Frequency
- Rechargeable Battery Use
- Operating Conditions
- Storage & Transport Conditions
- Receiver Warranty
- Trend Graphs
- Trend Arrows
- Compatibility with Previous Dexcom CGM Systems
- 4.2 x 2.5 x 0.6 in (L x W x H) | 4.0 oz
- 30 days of glucose data
- 20 feet | 2.4 GHz Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 2 days
- Temperature: 32°F – 113°F | Humidity: 15% – 95% RH
- Temperature: 32°F – 113°F | Humidity: 10% – 95% RH
- 1 year
- 1-, 3-, 6-, 12-, 24-hour trend graphs
- Rapid Rise/Fall, Rise/Fall, Slow Rise/Fall, Constant
- High, Low, Rise, Fall, Urgent Low Soon, Urgent Low (alarm)
- The touchscreen receiver from the Dexcom G5® Mobile CGM System can be upgraded by plugging the receiver into a computer and downloading the software update at http://store.dexcom.com.
Dexcom G6 Transmitter and Dexcom G6 Sensor are needed for continuous monitoring of your glucose levels with Dexcom G6 CGM.
See Dexcom G6 users guide for details.