DIASPIDER PEN NEEDLE INJECTION AID
DiaSpider pen needle needle injection aid is a revolutionary product designed to make self-injection a safer, more comfortable process for kids and their parents. Made from high-quality silicon this unique product works by attaching to the end of the insulin pen therefore hiding the needle which in turn reduces stress and needle phobia in children.
Diaspider allows you to pinpoint the injection site by preventing needle from slipping therefore minimizing the risk of needle stick injuries. Furthermore it relives the pain of injection by gently squeezing the subdermal tissue using its unique silicone tentacles
- DiaSpider hides the needle, reducing stress and needle phobia;
- It prevents the needle going in too deep due to its large pad area;
- It fits any 4 – 6 mm universal needle and therefore can be used not only for insulin injections;
- It can substantially reduce bruising;
- The silicon has an anti-microbial additive and can be repeatedly washed or even boiled for disinfection;
- DiaSpider comes in a case that is opaque to UV rays and protects the silicon even if left in direct sunlight.
HOW DOES DIASPIDER WORK?
STEP1. DiaSpider’s texturized tentacles gently touch the skin, soothing nerve endings and relieving discomfort.
STEP2. It gently squeezes a small subdermal fold and helps injecting the insulin at the right site, therefore preventing bruising.
STEP2. It gently grabs the subdermal tissue, ensuring the safe delivery of insulin by preventing the needle from slipping.
DiaSpider has a wide variety of colors for kids to choose from. These colors are:
NOT JUST FOR CHILDREN USE
Although DiaSpider was originally invented for children, adults who inject insulin using pen needles can also benefit from the amazing features of this product.
Those who inject insulin on a daily basis can face a number of difficulties including hitting a nerve or injecting into a muscle which is often caused by deep penetration of the needle. Anyone can develop needle phobia after facing such discomfort. DiaSpider can help overcome this fear and make the injection less painful.
Frequently Asked Questions