EasyMax Control Solutin High/Normal
- Includes 2x 4.0ml Vials Normal/high
- For checking the accuracy of Easy Max meter(s) and test strips
Out of stock
You may also like…
EasyMax Control Solutin High and Normal
The EasyMax Control Solution is a desired aqueous glucose solution for verifying the accuracy of the EasyMax blood glucose test Strips. EasyMax Control Solution ensures that your Easy Max meter(s) and test strips are working together properly. The product contains a known amount of glucose that reacts with the glucose test trips.
- EasyMax control Solution High + Normal
- Contains a known amount of glucose to ensure that meter and test strips are working properly
- Allows you to practice without using blood
- Allows user to perform quality control checks to ensure that the EasyMax meter(s) is working properly and that the readings are reliable.
- For use only with EasyMax meter(s) and test strips
When to Perform a Control Solution Test
Running the EasyMax Control Solution Test will let you know that your meter and test strips are working properly. You should run control solution tests:
- If you are using a new Blood Glucose Meter.
- When you open a new vial of EasyMax test strips.
- If you think the meter or test strips may be working incorrectly.
- If the meter has been dropped.
- If the results are lower or higher than expected, and you have repeated the test with similar results.
- When you practice the test procedure.
- When your facility mandates control solution tests.
About Control Solution
- Use only with EasyMax test strips and EasyMax N, L, v, or V2 meters.
- Write the date you first open the Control Solution bottle on the label. The control solution is good for three months from the date the bottle is opened or until the expiration date on the bottle, whichever comes first.
- Do not use a control solution that is past the expiration date.
- The control solution can stain clothing. If you spill it, wash your clothes with soap and water.
- Close the bottle tightly after every use.
- Left over control solution should not be returned to the control solution bottle.
- Store the bottle of control solution at room temperature, between 36°F – 86°F (2°C- 30°C). Do not freeze.
Understanding Control Solution Results
The label on your test strip vial shows the acceptable ranges for the different control solution levels. The result you get should be inside the acceptable range for the appropriate control solution level. Make sure you compare the result to the correct level of control.
When the control result is inside the range on the test strip vial, your test strips and your meter are working properly. If your control solution result is not within the acceptable range printed on your test strip vial, look at the troubleshooting checks on next page.
|Dimensions||2 × 1 × 2 in|
Includes 2x 4.0ml Vials Normal/high
Q & A
The control solution is good for three months from the date the bottle is opened or until the expiration date on the bottle, whichever comes first.DiabeticOutlet answered on August 25, 2022 store manager
Sorry, no questions were found
Verified review - view original
Appreciate the help in making sure that the shipping address was correct.