EasyMax LTC Glucose Meter
Fast Results | Alternate Site Testing | No Coding | High reliability for test over 20,000 continuous test
You may also like…
EASYMAX LTC METER
EasyMax LTC meter uses the EasyMax 15 test strips to quantitatively measure your blood glucose (sugar) levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertip, palm or forearm. EasyMax LTC glucose monitor is designed to be dependable, easy-to-use, compact, lightweight, and portable to help you monitor your blood glucose at home or on the go on a regular basis.
The EasyMax LTC Self Monitoring Blood Glucose Test System is intended for the quantitative measurement of glucose in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertip, palm or forearm. Testing is done outside the body (In Vitro diagnostic use).
EasyMax LTC Blood Glucose Monitoring System features 3 button operation, fast results, and alternate site testing. EasyMax LTC does not require coding, which makes it an ideal choice for home glucose monitoring.
Your EasyMax LTC glucose meter includes:
- EasyMax LTC Glucose Meter
- 2 ct. AAA Batteries
- User’s Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Small Blood Sample Size Needed – Only 0.6 Microliter
- High reliability for test over 20,000 continuous test
- Alternate Site Testing (Finger, Palm, and Forearm)
- No Coding Required
- Memory Stores 480 Test Results
- Blood Underfill Detection
- Fast Results in 5 sec
- Strip Ejector
- Simple 3 button operation
- Large, Backlit Display
- Easy-to-Read Text
- Simple to Use
- Downloadable Results
- Large, Easy-to-Handle Test Strips
- Brand name: EasyMax LTC Blood Glucose Meter
- Memory capacity: 480 results (glucose level, date & time)
- Test specimen: Capillary whole blood / Venous whole blood
- Sample volume: 0.6 ul
- Test time: 5 seconds
- AST: Fingertip, Palm, Forearm
- HCT range: 20-60%
- Measuring range: 20~600 mg/dL
- Operating ranges: 10°C~40°C, below ≦90% R.H.
- How calibrated: No code
- Auto-shut off: Power Off functions after 90 seconds
- Meter dimension: 96.52 x 50.8 x 15.24 mm
- Weight: 39.12g (without battery)
- Battery life: Over 2,000 times
- Power supply: Alkaline Battery 1.5V x2 (AAA)
- Time Setting: 12 Hours or 24 Hours (Optional)
- PC Link: USB port for data download
- Principles: Electrochemical biosensor technology
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT YOUR EasyMax LTC Meter
- The EasyMax LTC Blood Glucose Meter is designed and approved for testing fresh capillary whole blood samples from the fingertip, palm and forearm. The meter is for in vitro use ONLY (for testing outside the body). It should not be used to diagnose diabetes.
- Remove batteries if the meter will not be used for one month or more. The EasyMax LTC Blood Glucose Meter can only be used with EasyMax 15 Blood Glucose Test Strips. Other test strips will give inaccurate results. EasyMax 15 Blood Glucose Test Strips feature a unique and accurate glucose dehydrogenase chemistry system.
- Testing is not valid for neonatal blood specimens.
- Do not disassemble the meter as this may cause damage to the components resulting in incorrect readings. Disassembling the meter will also void the warranty.
- Always keep the meter clean and store it in a safe place. Protect the meter from direct sunlight to ensure a longer lifespan.
- You should not store the meter and test strips in a car, a bathroom or a refrigerator.
- Keep the meter, test strips and safety lancets away from children and pets.
- You should not test critically ill patients with home-use blood glucose meters.
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 2 in|
EasyMax LTC Glucose Meter
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Q & A
We are not sure what that stands for. If you suspect this was an error message you may need to refer to the troubleshooting section of your user manual or contact the manufacturer.DiabeticOutlet answered on November 16, 2022 store manager
Sorry, no questions were found
Vendor InformationVendor: Diabetic Outlet
Rating: 4.82 rating from 1423 reviews
There are no reviews yet.