EASYMAX NG METER, NEXT GENERATION
EasyMax NG meter uses the EasyMax 15 test strips to quantitatively measure your blood glucose (sugar) levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertip, palm or forearm. EasyMax Next Generation monitor is designed to be dependable, easy-to-use, compact, lightweight, and portable to help you monitor your blood glucose on a regular basis.
EasyMax NG Blood Glucose Monitoring System features 3 button operation, fast results, and alternate site testing. EasyMax NG meter does not require coding, which makes home glucose monitoring very easy.
Your EasyMax NG glucose meter includes:
- EasyMax NG Glucose Meter
- Carrying Case
- 2 ct. AAA Batteries
- User’s Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Self-Test Log Book
- Small Blood Sample Size Needed – Only 0.6 Microliter
- Alternate Site Testing (Finger, Palm, and Forearm)
- No Coding Required
- Memory Stores 480 Test Results
- Blood Underfill Detection
- Fast Results in 5 sec
- Strip Ejector
- Simple 3 button operation
- Large, Backlit Display
- Easy-to-Read Text
- Simple to Use
- Downloadable Results
- Large, Easy-to-Handle Test Strips
- Brand name: EasyMax NG Blood Glucose Meter
- Range: 20-600 mg/dL
- Response time: 5 seconds
- Memory sets: 480 test results
- Operating condition: Temp. 50°F ~ 104°F (10°C ~40°C) | Relative Humidity R.H. ≦ 90%
- Storage and transportation condition: Temp. -4F – 122°F (-20°C – 50°C) | Relative Humidity R.H. ≦ 90%
- Blood sample: 0.6 μL | Fresh blood from fingertip
- Hematocrit: (Hct) 20~60%
- Power: Alkaline Battery (2 ct.)
- Battery life: Over 2000 tests
- Display dimension: 1.4 x 1.7 inches (35.0 x 43.0 mm)
- Device dimension: H × W × D: 3.7 x 2.0 x 0.8 inches (94 x 50 x 19.5 mm)
- Weight: 1.68 oz. without batteries (47.7±1 gram)
- Principles: Electrochemical biosensor technology
- Software via USB: GlucoManager
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT YOUR EasyMax NG Meter
- The EasyMax NG Blood Glucose Meter is designed and approved for testing fresh capillary whole blood samples from the fingertip, palm and forearm. The meter is for in vitro use ONLY (for testing outside the body). It should not be used to diagnose diabetes.
- Remove batteries if the meter will not be used for one month or more. The EasyMax NG Blood Glucose Meter can only be used with EasyMax 15 Blood Glucose Test Strips. Other test strips will give inaccurate results. EasyMax 15 Blood Glucose Test Strips feature a unique and accurate glucose dehydrogenase chemistry system.
- Testing is not valid for neonatal blood specimens.
- Do not disassemble the meter as this may cause damage to the components resulting in incorrect readings. Disassembling the meter will also void the warranty.
- Always keep the meter clean and store it in a safe place. Protect the meter from direct sunlight to ensure a longer lifespan.
- You should not store the meter and test strips in a car, a bathroom or a refrigerator.
- Keep the meter, test strips and lancets away from children and pets.
- You should not test critically ill patients with home-use blood glucose meters.