You may also like…
EasyMax Test Strips
EasyMax test strips are for use with the EasyMax N, L, V, and V2 glucose meters to quantitatively measure your blood glucose (sugar) levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertip, palm or forearm.
EasyMax test strips feature no coding, tiny blood sample size, and reliable results. EasyMax test strips are simple to use. The EasyMax test strip utilizes Glucose Oxidase strip chemistry which accounts for galactose and maltose in the blood. Easy Max test strips allow for better handling unlike other strips and can be used only with EasyMax meters.
- Small Blood Sample Size Needed – Only 0.6 Microliter
- Alternate Site Testing (Finger, Palm, and Forearm)
- Simple to Use
- Large, Easy-to-Handle Test Strips
- No Coding Required
- Fast Results in 5 sec
- Exclusively for use with EasyMax glucose meters
- Glucose Oxidase enzyme test strips
UPLOADING YOUR EASYMAX DATA TO YOUR COMPUTER
To Transfer data, the meter can be turned on or turned off. The USB mini port can be found on the bottom of your meter below the power, left and right buttons.
- Use the EasyMax V USB cable to connect your meter and computer. The display shows ”PC”.
- The meter starts to transfer data to the GlucoManagerTM software.
- When all data is uploaded from the meter to the PC, the meter shows “OK” and beeps. In the software, select Multiple Management.
|Dimensions||2 × 3 × 2 in|
50 EasyMax blood glucose test strips
Blood glucose test strips
Q & A
No, you can't. You need EasyMax 15 test strips for EasyMax NG glucose meter.DiabeticOutlet answered on October 18, 2021 store manager
Sorry, no questions were found