EASYTOUCH PRESSURE-ACTIVATED SAFETY LANCETS
EasyTouch Pressure Activated Safety lancets are made with high quality surgical steel. EasyTouch Pressure Activated Safety Lancets are easy to use and feature a variety of gauges to fit your level of comfort. EasyTouch Pressure Activated lancets are available in 3 colors for easy identification.
Safety Lancets do not require a Lancing Device. They are one-time use lancets for optimal blood sampling. They are to be disposed of after one use.
Available Gauges and Colors
- Deep Blue – 21G PA Safety Lancet (2.4mm)
- Gray – 23G PA Safety Lancet (2.2mm)
- Green – 26G PA Safety Lancet (1.8mm)
- Purple – 28G PA Safety Lancet (1.8mm)
- Blue – 30G PA Safety Lancet (1.6mm)
- Teal – 32G PA Safety Lancet (1.6mm)
- Needle is shielded both prior and after use
- Easy-to-use button design
- Triple-Bevel cut for a sharper point
- No lancing device required
- Sterilized by Gamma Radiation
- Color Coded by gauge
- Bilingual Packaging
Cap Colors Coded by Gauge for Easy Identification
Here is what sets apart EasyTouch lancets from other lancets. Each EasyTouch Pressure Activated Safety Lancets are color-coded by gauge for easy and accurate identification. Confusion is minimized significantly by allowing users to quickly identify their correct gauge and needle length.