Glucology Lancing Device
For use with Glucology Lancets and most lancets
Out of stock
You may also like…
GLUCOLOGY LANCING DEVICE
The Glucology Lancing Device has 9 different depth settings to choose from so that you can personalize your lancing experience to suit your skin type and pain threshold. Featuring a sleek and ergonomic design the Glucology Lancing device fits perfectly in the palm of your hand to maximize usability and comfort.
Glucology lancing device works with Glucology Lancets to collect a blood sample for diabetes testing. This device can accept more than one type of lancet so you’re free to pair it with your preferred brand of universal twist top lancets.
- SAFE AND EASY TO USE: The Glucology Lancing Device features a simple twist-off top and one-touch lancet release to ensure quick and effective lancing every time.
- 9 DEPTH SETTINGS: Our extensive depth settings allow you to personalize your lancing device to the depth of your skin to maximize the ease of your lancing.
- FASTER LANCING: With a built-in eject function, pressing the trigger will efficiently release a lancet to ensure minimized pain.
- USER-FRIENDLY: ERGONOMIC DESIGN the sleek and curved design fits comfortably in your hand to ensure a comfortable lancing experience.
- ACCEPTS UNIVERSAL LANCETS: The Glucology Lancing device is universally compatible with most twist top lancets. Enjoy the convenience of using your lancets rather than having to purchase a specific brand.
HOW TO USE
- Wash your hands with soap and dry them thoroughly.
- Twist off the top of the lancing device. Insert a new lancet into the lancet holder and push down firmly to secure it.
- Remove the protective cap from the lancet and save it for later use. Replace the top of the lancing device.
- Choose the desired depth of penetration. Pull the launcher to load the lancing device.
- Place the lancing device firmly against the sample site and press the release button to launch the lancet.
- Remove the cap of the lancing device when finished. Put the protective cap back onto the exposed needle of the lancet.
- Using the lancet ejector lever, slide in a forward motion to dispose of the lancet in an approved container.
- Return lancet ejector lever to its original position, then depress the release button. Put back the top of the lancet for next time use.
10.6cm (Long) x 1.8cm (Widest point)
* Remember to always seek advice from your medical practitioner before changing anything about your diabetes management. The above information is NOT medical advice.
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 4 in|
1 Glucology Lancing Device
Lancing device for diabetic glucose testing