GLUCOLOGY LANCING DEVICE
The Glucology Lancing Device has 9 different depth settings to choose from so that you can personalize your lancing experience to suit your skin type and pain threshold. Featuring a sleek and ergonomic design the Glucology Lancing device fits perfectly in the palm of your hand to maximize usability and comfort. This device can accept more than one type of lancet so you’re free to pair it with your preferred brand of universal twist top lancets.
- SAFE AND EASY TO USE: The Glucology Lancing Device features a simple twist-off top and one-touch lancet release to ensure quick and effective lancing every time.
- 9 DEPTH SETTINGS: Our extensive depth settings allow you to personalize your lancing device to the depth of your skin to maximize the ease of your lancing.
- FASTER LANCING: With a built-in eject function, pressing the trigger will efficiently release a lancet to ensure minimized pain.
- USER-FRIENDLY: ERGONOMIC DESIGN the sleek and curved design fits comfortably in your hand to ensure a comfortable lancing experience.
- ACCEPTS UNIVERSAL LANCETS: The Glucology Lancing device is universally compatible with most twist top lancets. Enjoy the convenience of using your lancets rather than having to purchase a specific brand.
HOW TO USE
- Wash your hands with soap and dry them thoroughly.
- Twist off the top of the lancing device. Insert a new lancet into the lancet holder and push down firmly to secure it.
- Remove the protective cap from the lancet and save it for later use. Replace the top of the lancing device.
- Choose the desired depth of penetration. Pull the launcher to load the lancing device.
- Place the lancing device firmly against the sample site and press the release button to launch the lancet.
- Remove the cap of the lancing device when finished. Put the protective cap back onto the exposed needle of the lancet.
- Using the lancet ejector lever, slide in a forward motion to dispose of the lancet in an approved container.
- Return lancet ejector lever to its original position, then depress the release button. Put back the top of the lancet for next time use.
10.6cm (Long) x 1.8cm (Widest point)
* Remember to always seek advice from your medical practitioner before changing anything about your diabetes management. The above information is NOT medical advice.