GLUCOSE SOS FOR RAPID GLUCOSE RECOVERY, INSTANT DISSOLVE POWDER
Glucose SOS™ is pure, fast-absorbing powdered glucose you can add to any drink to increase blood sugar levels and prevent sugar spikes! Glucose SOS absorbs instantly, requires no chewing, and acts quickly.
Glucose SOS provides 15 grams* of 100% pure, natural glucose in an instant dissolving, great tasting powder. Glucose absorption begins immediately for rapid blood sugar recovery. It’s faster and more effective than glucose tablets, candy, sugary drinks, etc. and comes in a convenient, discreet, waterproof pouch that fits anywhere—never be without Glucose SOS!
GLUCOSE SOS Flavors
Available in 4 flavors, Glucose SOS is immediately absorbed to help you return to, or maintain, healthy blood sugar levels. Glucose SOS™ makes consumption of sugar on a full stomach easy, prevents nausea, and offers a selection of flavors to satisfy all taste buds.
- Original Sweet and Tangy
- Green Apple Crisp
- Fruit Medley
- EASY TO TRANSPORT SLIMPACK, CONVENIENT TO USE, NO WATER OR PREP NEEDED Glucose SOS dissolves instantly with no need for water or preparation and comes in easily transportable slimpacks.
- DELICIOUS TASTE, SWEET AND TANGY, MADE WITH NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS, FLAVORS, PRESERVATIVES OR ADDITIVES all natural so you know it’s healthy and safe, and delicious so it’s easy to take.
- OPTIMIZES CREATINE ABSORPTION, EXCELLENT ENERGY SOURCE, HELPS BUILD LEAN MUSCLE in addition to providing an instant boost of energy, Glucose SOS helps the body absorb creatine to build muscle.
- SUPPORTS WEIGHT MANAGEMENT GOALS, BOOSTS COGNITION TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR EXERCISE GOALS Glucose SOS can help you maintain a healthy weight and provide you with both the physical and mental energy needed to get through those tough workouts.
Directions for use:
- No prep or water needed
- Tear open packet
- Tap power in mouth in small amounts.
- Repeat until contents of packets are empty.
- if blood glucose is still low after 15 minutes after first ingestion, a second 15g dose should be ingested.
- Consult a health care practitioner if systems persist, worsen, or are recurrent.
Glucose SOS was developed by Pamela Heyward in response to the hypoglycemic horror she faced while raising two young daughters diagnosed with
Type 1 diabetes. Read Pamela’s story.
*ADA recommended serving size