iHealth Smart Wireless Gluco-Monitoring System
- Ergonomic & discrete handheld glucometer
- Sends readings to the optional GlucoSmart smartphone application
- Bluetooth smartphone connectivity | Android & iPhone compatible
- Secure and sharable cloud data
- Test strip eject button | Easy to use
You may also like…
Wireless Glucose Monitoring – iHealth Smart
The iHealth Smart System is a comprehensive glucose monitoring device with an innovative twist:
iHealth Smart sends blood sugar readings to a paired smartphone for real-time results, trends, and tracking.
Affordable, portable, and convenient – the smart glucose reader makes it easier to manage your diabetic health.
- One smart glucose meter
- 10 lancets
- one lancing device
- one travel case
- one USB charging cable
- one user manual
- one quick start guide
- Ergonomic & Discrete Design
- Bluetooth smartphone connectivity
- Works with free iHealth mobile applications
- Android & iPhone compatible
- Secure and sharable cloud data
- Uses traditional test strips
- Test Strips Not Included – Purchase the bundle here
- Test strip eject button
- Easy to use
- Compatible with iHealth Blood Glucose Test Strips
- Measuring method: amperometric technology using glucose oxidase
- Result range: 20 mg/dL ~600 mg/dL (1.1 mmol/L~33.3mmol/L)
- Blood source: fresh capillary whole blood
- Blood volume: min. 0.7 micro liter
- Display: LED screen (real-time results)
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth 3.0
- Operating temperature: 50 ° -104 ° F (10 ° C-40 ° C)
- Power & battery: 3.6v rechargeable battery & USB cable (included)
- Package includes: meter, lancets, lancing device, usb cable, travel case
iHealth Gluco-Smart Application
The Gluco-Smart application, developed by iHealth Labs, is designed to work with their smart glucose monitoring products.
The mobile application functions as a digital logbook – recording blood sugar measurements by date/time and charting them.
Within this smart logbook application, individuals will see an average reading, high/low reading counts, and daily/weekly graphs.
The Gluco-Smart iPhone app and Android app also tracks optional diet, insulin, medication, and exercise inputs (as entered manually).
iHealth MyVitals Application
The comprehensive health monitoring application, iHealth My Vitals, enables users to track their overall health and vitals.
This application allows users to sync a greater variety of measurements from all iHealth devices with Apple Health and Samsung Health.
This iHealth application is available for free both on Google Play (Android) and the App Store (Apple).
Getting Started – iHealth Smart Connectivity
The following video provides more details on iHealth smart system connectivity:
Behind the Brand: iHealth
iHealth Labs Inc. is an innovative health brand based in Sunnyvale, Ca.
The iHealth company focuses on complete wellbeing – enabling users to combine their devices and software with healthy lifestyle tracking.
iHealth care products include blood pressure monitors, glucometers, thermometers, scales, and more!
iHealth FDA approval “510(k)” is noted on the manufacturer’s website for the Gluco Smart System.
iHealth Smart has been evaluated in clinical trials and provides glucose readings that meet or exceed industry standards.
|Dimensions||2.52 × 2 × 2 in|
1 – Smart Wireless Glucometer
|Google Product Taxonomy||
Health & Beauty > Health Care > Blood Glucose Meters
Blood Glucose Meter Kit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.