You may also like…
Infinity Test Strips
Infinity Test Strips are for use with the Infinity Blood Glucose Meters for the quantitative measurement of blood glucose level in whole blood. Infinity Test Strips are for testing outside the body (in vitro diagnostic use only). The Infinity Glucose Test Strip automatically draws blood into the test strip, and shows you if there is enough blood for an accurate reading.
Infinity blood glucose monitoring system features biosensor technology that delivers the precise and dependable readings in as fast as 5 seconds. It also offers Alternate Site Testing which allows patients to test their blood from dorsal palm, ventral palm, forearm, upper arm, calf and thigh as well as fingertips.
- Automatic coding, no coding required
- Alternate site testing
- Small Sample Size (0.5 uL)
- Fast Results in 5 seconds
- Easy to use
- Autofill detection ensuring the strip is completely filled.
How Infinity Works
Infinity glucose monitoring system was designed to make the testing process easy for individual users at home and on the go. Set up your meter in just 6 simple steps as follow and hit the ground running.
- Power on the meter
- Set date and time
- Set unit of measurement
- Set the temperature
- Set the average date
- Set up alarms
Check out this instructional video to see how to set up and use your Infinity Blood Glucose Monitoring System and how to obtain a reading using a blood sample and a control solution.
Storage and Handling
- Store the INFINITY® test strip vials in a cool, dry place between 46~86° F (8-30° C). Keep out of direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Store test strips in its original vials only. Do not mix the test strips in new vials or in any other container.
- Immediately replace the vial cap and close tightly after removing the INFINITY® Test Strip.
- Use test strip immediately after removing it from the vial.
- Make a notation of the discard date on the vial label when you first open it. Discard remaining INFINITY® Test Strips 3 months after first opening the vial.
- Avoid getting dirt, food, and water on the test strip. Do not handle test strips with wet hands.
- Do not use test strips after the expiration date printed on the package or vial since it may cause inaccurate results.
- Do not bend, cut, or alter the Test Strip.
- INFINITY® Test Strips are for single use only. Do NOT re-use.
Keep test strip vial away from children. A child could choke on the cap or be harmed if the drying agent in cap is swallowed, inhaled, or contacts skin.
Refer to your INFINITY® Owner’s Booklet for detailed instructions on testing your blood.
|2 × 1.5 × 3 in
50 Infinity Blood Glucose Test Strips
|Google Product Category
|Google Product Taxonomy
Health & Beauty > Health Care > Biometric Monitor Accessories > Blood Glucose Meter Accessories > Blood Glucose Test Strips
Blood Glucose Test Strip